for Truth or Dare

2/6/2015 c6 Guest
This story is really good. Is it finished? If not:
For everyone, I want you to sing 'the song that never ends' to Julien. All day. Out of tune.
Kowalski, do you 'like like' anyone?
Same for Private.
Skipper, do you keep a diary? If yes, show it to someone.
Marlene, you get a bag of candy.
And I dare someone to give Rico some dynamite and say he can do whatever he wants with it.
That's it from me.
Love u Kowalski. (Yes, Amber, you have competition)
2/22/2011 c4 Peach
Ok, I know that I am going to sound like a freak, but .99999...(whatever you wrote)% would be a very small amount out of one... you probably should have put that as a fraction. I know I sound like a geek (like Kowalski maybe?) but I had to say that.

I love this by the way : )
2/22/2011 c4 Peach

I love this by the way : )
8/3/2010 c5 2101 giraffes
i wore size 9 women when i was 10 :)
6/20/2010 c1 unkown fangirl
i dare skipper and julian kiss for atlrest 30 minutes
6/11/2010 c2 12Skipper Belmont
Hey, i think it would be nice if u dare skipper to sleep with marlene, forever! Hahahahaha i like that couples
6/8/2010 c6 LadyPrivate
Thank you for making this, dolphinz2121… It's so hilarious! :D
6/7/2010 c6 3tailsred
thanks for using my dares and the cupcake.(eats cupcake)A little too sweet,but thanks anyways.
6/7/2010 c6 15Ze Dolphinator
Thank you so much, everyone, for making this a really fun story to write! Again, thanks for keeping me entertained and for letting me know I'm not a complete failure! xD I feel honored to be praised when I'm mixed in with great authors like Monsy and the likes.
6/7/2010 c6 eppwannabewriterfangirlXDXDXD
Thank you so much! That waz the best and funniest truth or dare thing I have ever heard, i'm so sad it ended. I'll surely be looking out for more stories from you!

ps. my name is it iz because I hav a lot of anonymous usernames here, and trying to squish them all together in just this. Also, it's also no one will use my name either ( like the way I use Skilene4ever's username). You say it like epp...wannabe...writer...fangirl...XDXDXD. It just means that someday, anyday, I might join fanfiction even if my writing stinks. So yeah. That was a long PS.

Code white at walmart! Which means stealer I think. I learned I from McCacroach. Pants are good and easy to commute with. None of my friends want to ride on my pink sparkly plane. Just because it crash landed doesn't mean it's not reusable. I mean, come on, it still works, even though it just flies to the left now. Oh well. Whoa. I think you should ignore the last two paragraphs. Anywayz, good bye! XD
6/7/2010 c6 14A.C. the pink brit
YAY! MY DARES WERE DONE! thanks!
6/7/2010 c5 5Music4eva1414
I dare Kowalski to...sing Lady Gaga

I dare Rico to start waltzing with Julien

I dare Rico to lock Skipper and Marlene in the closet so they can't get out *insain laughter*
6/6/2010 c4 14A.C. the pink brit
i dare skipper to make me a spicy chilli sandywich with no butter and melted cheese on the chicken

i dare maurice to make me a mango smoothie

i dare julien to make me some popity corn

i dare all of you to kiss dolphin2121 (aka amber) including marlene! hahahaha me so wierd
6/6/2010 c4 12wowowowowoldaccount
LOL poor Kowalski XDDD

I DARE Private to...make up a song about peanut butter winkies and sing it to people in a museum!
6/6/2010 c4 3tailsred
I have an awsome dare for skipper and marlene :). Well 2 actually. 1st skipper has to make out with marlene 4 at least one hour, 2 if they want. 2nd they have to wrestle to see who is stronger.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »