for A Hero's Sick Day

4/28/2021 c1 RadioactiveRain
I love this to much for words️️️
4/25/2019 c1 Dragongirl8964
Wow.
Just wow.
2/17/2019 c1 3KittyMelloGirl
I loved it! You did a wonderful job! LEGEND OF ZELDA FOR LIFE!
6/19/2015 c1 TriforceOfDerp
And then Link comes back 4 days later half dead XD
4/3/2015 c1 Guest
This was amazing! How can you write so well?
4/13/2014 c1 Twilight16
Beth! Don't be such a fangirl! For shame being all over Link like that *kicks pics of Link out of sight* ull ruin this beautiful fanfic!
2/24/2014 c1 Guest
Personally, I'm glad that it wasn't an extreme romance story. That always kinda ruins the whole thing. Probably, now that I think about it, it's because that is not something that is in Link's character. He's always been adorably ignorant and will remain as such until further notice.
Anyway, great story! It really flowed well, which is one of the most difficult things to do in writing. You also got the way Link misses Midna to feel real, so that was also impressive.
You've got a talent, that's for sure! Keep up the good work! I'll be looking for more of your stories, so don't be surprised to get comments!
12/30/2013 c1 skipper
Wow I really loved this. I hope you do more sick fics in the future, :)
3/2/2013 c1 Modern Venom
Aww, so cute! That was adorable! Good job!
6/24/2012 c1 9Storybookwriter
Hi. I just descovered Legends of Zelda yesterday. D: I herard good things about it so I dicided to play it at my brothers borthday party yesterday. (He wasn't born in may he was born in April.)It was at gamezilla and I played Legends of zelda twighlight princess. Now I'm becoming obsessed. YAHOO! (Swings arm around)
4/27/2012 c1 TooLazyToLogIn
Aw, I love this! You're such an amazing author 3 I too have a Twilight Princess addiction xD It's just amazing lmao.
11/21/2011 c1 A spirit of the stars
This is great! Awesome job!
6/4/2011 c1 12sonryz
Very well written! I like your style, and you carried out the concept well. Thanks for sharing! :)

~sonryz
6/2/2011 c1 Moriko
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it.

And it reads really easy because it's a one shot.

Nice job :D !
9/13/2010 c1 2Rainmy
I liked this as it isI like how you describe,maybe a little more of the kids and not so much ilia would had being better for my taste,and I'm glad you din't turn it in a romance story.
20 Page 1 2 Next »