for The Legend of the Mermaid

3/10/2018 c10 Guest
I was wondering if you can make a sequel of this story were they will have a kid please
1/29/2014 c10 5NarikotheShadow
Aww such a cute couple!
1/29/2014 c1 NarikotheShadow
Pretty damn great! :D
10/25/2013 c5 Mia Ariana
I so enjoy this story you made so wonderful I enjoyed reading again and again thank you and I love jim and Ariel together as well
10/2/2013 c10 Princess Starr51295
Please do some story about when they become parents PLEASE!
8/28/2013 c10 Mia Ariana
I really love your story's with Jim and Ariel I enjoyed every one of them thank you
1/2/2013 c1 bleggh
This was so cute. 3 love it.
12/10/2012 c10 IceSk8er19
This was absolutely amazing!
10/23/2012 c10 proudlittlewitchbitch
i luv it
7/26/2011 c10 SamuraiPixie17
*Sniffle, sniffle* That. Was. So. SWEET! *Sobs happily* I love the ending it was absoultely adorable, in fact the entire story was! Thank you for writing and share it with us!
7/26/2011 c9 SamuraiPixie17
Yay the Sea witch is gone! Good! I didn't like her anyway! Now Ariel and Jim can have the happily ever after that they truely desserve! Haha!
7/26/2011 c8 SamuraiPixie17
No! God why to mean ALWAYS make these kind of stupid mistakes? It's like its in their genes or something! *Sigh* I really did love this chapter though! Thank you for writing it!
7/26/2011 c7 SamuraiPixie17
Good, Triton should feel ashamed for being so pighead, mean, and basically overly male! Hummp.

Well, well looks like Silvers having a good'ol time messin with Jim there. LOL! And it was very adorable about how nervous he seemed. Geez these two make such an cute couple, I wonder how I haven't found them until now... And oh my gosh they were soooo close to that kiss, then what do you know? The Freakin boat flips over! Gah! Stupid boats!

Anyways good chapter, going to read the next one now!

(P.S. I have to plead guiltly for the fan girl scream when he blushed!)
7/26/2011 c6 SamuraiPixie17
My, my Jim is head over heels in love! How cute! hehe, it's just adorable for him to find love at first sight like that. It's a wonderful thing that love, and I have to admit I found my self in awe more than once through out this chapter. Well off to the next one!
7/26/2011 c5 SamuraiPixie17
OH no! She lost her voice, again! Well actually this would technically be the first time in this story, but you know... I blame her father for her doing somthing this rebellious, honestly if the man was in the least bit open minded. Geez even under the sea thier thick headed. LOL! Love the story so far, and I'm very excited to read more.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »