for The Geek and the Guide

7/13/2017 c1 jdgatorbait
Love the start, would love to see a whole storyline around this. Yeah, Gibbs reaction will be interesting to watch, not to mention Tony and Abby, have a feeling Abby will be a problem. In my mind I have a feeling Gibbs reaction may be bothersome in the beginning, but it won't be long before he is Tim and Jon's biggest supporter.
11/25/2014 c1 eilidhdawn
Worth writing more
Hint hint
12/4/2012 c1 Hawthornbranch
Sentinels, guides, Stargate and NCIS... with a cameo by Daryl Banks... it doesn't get better than this. I'd love to read Gibbs' reaction, particularly when he finds out just how much MiniJack really knows about the military.
12/3/2012 c1 60calikocat
Hope that someday you continue this. Loved it.
9/22/2012 c1 5Teldra
Would love to see more of this! I adore mini-Jack fics :)
4/19/2012 c1 Infinitechange
Interesting. I like it good one shot, but I would not mind if it continued. ^-^ Very fun.
10/3/2011 c1 6The Queen of Confusion
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
8/10/2011 c1 15Saissa
I'd love to see Tony's reaction to Jon being Tim's new guide. After all Tony always thinks of Tim as a geek, and calls him Probie (a name I seriously hate).

This is a good story.
7/18/2011 c1 3tealrose
i liked it! will look for more, hopefully not a oneshot, as it seems like a good story! T
5/6/2011 c1 3Hiyami
*grinning like a loon* I do hope you'll update this soon!
4/5/2011 c1 2Dreamer22
very interesting thus far, I'd love to read more
4/3/2011 c1 ZLizGirl fan of McAbby
Keep it coming!

So, would NCIS then employ Jon or something?

I can just imagine Jon beginning to fit into the crew.
2/6/2011 c1 smilingT12
Interesting. I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing this story.
10/31/2010 c1 1Talomor
Loved this! I hope you do continue it, I can't wait for Gibbs' reaction to having to babysit a highschooler - or so he thinks!
10/25/2010 c1 2liza123
please do continue this story with more parts, even if it is a series of one shots. It is good. I think there is so much you can do with this xover even if it is kept in the NCIS setting.
30 Page 1 2 Next »