for The Black, Woollen Blanket

1/27 c1 9serenidad
great depiction of an aftermath to DH.
7/31/2021 c1 Guest
This was such andl interesting concept! I wish there was just a lil bit more bc it's such a fun concept to explore!
10/14/2019 c1 RemisGrl
lol I can just picture both their faces at the end... lovely story. thank you
10/9/2019 c1 Jessicaanderic12
Very nice
9/22/2019 c1 ToniOcean
This is a lovely story! On one hand, I would love more. Much more. How did he manage to come to her? Why/how did it take so long for him to show himself (manifest?)? Is he back for good? Are they able to claim one another? So many questions! The other hand is satisfied...and eager to reread it so I can fill in the answers to all those questions myself.

Thank you!

(please consider an update on Dark Veela. This is my absolute favorite story...I can't say how many times I have read it. It is satisfying and reassuring. A true comfort story!)
8/17/2019 c1 51seriousblahblah
great story, really cool and unique! i wish it had been longer
12/15/2018 c1 7skyeryder01
Loved this!
9/27/2018 c1 CrEaTiVeLY'iNsAnE'x
The repetition of 'had had' in the same sentence happens quite a bit throughout.
I wasn't entirely sure what to expect going into this. The change from a casual telling of her days after the battle to the tangle under the sheets happened rather abruptly. The fact that he broke into her home, and climbed into her bed was more than strange.
8/28/2018 c1 Guest
Love this 3
12/9/2017 c1 dreamcometrue11
Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Wow! I'll take it as a one shot, but wow! This could so easily be your next AMAZING fic!
12/8/2017 c1 10Inner Self
A one-shot? Are you bloody mad? Please, mistress, I want some more!
12/4/2017 c1 MissusGages
I love it! Any thoughts of continuing, or just a one-shot? Thanks!
11/29/2017 c1 Cecily Mitchell
I love this story. And I reread it often.
11/4/2017 c1 Guest
Love it. Great job, the English and writing was great. Would love to read more.
5/24/2017 c1 enunez93
Whaaaat? Lol would definitely love a sequel or some kind of followup
150 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »