for Eradicate all life

5/29/2016 c2 10Junior VB
SerĂ­a mejor sin las meta-referencias.

Quiero leer otro capitulo.
It would be better without the meta-references.

I want to read another chapter.
12/5/2015 c1 Guest
Have some cheese for the good work of killing gay vampires ahg
7/26/2014 c2 NarwhalWarlord
KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN!

Plot twist: The Emperor used his mind to lure the Tyranids in, letting them destroy Twilight. He will then use his mind again to take the 'Nids, vamps, and assorted scum and dump them on Hogwarts. This will gradually snowball for forty thousand years until a neverending and seething mass of warring scum, weaklings, Mary Sues, and terrible fandoms can be used to plug the Eye of Terror.

YESSSSSSS
10/19/2013 c1 8Filthy Weeabu Trash
Moe'.
7/25/2013 c2 Fives32
I demand more.
4/3/2013 c2 Shkadoom
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE HAVE BEEN SAVED BY THE TYRANIDS! Please make bella and edward be killed in the most painful and TORTUROUS WAY POSSIBLE! Possibly by a RIPPER SWARM! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
5/8/2012 c1 Deadzepplin
Now those are Xenos I can get behind
2/26/2012 c2 notenufdakka
the reason why tyranids invade our galaxy?

twilight
12/23/2011 c2 1notenufdakka
eduard vs carnifex, finaly a twilight movie i'dd volontarily watch(evil cackle)
10/10/2011 c2 1Thorfaxdragonkin
This story just made my day thank you i love this.
5/24/2011 c1 Invader jrek
DEATH TO THE SPARKLY VAMPIRES!
1/16/2011 c2 29Krivoklatsko
I lol'd heartily, but I agree with Madork.

I've spent about a half-hour writing and re-writing how I think it should be done. :P

I'll just go write one myself.

Oh, and kill Rosalie slowly.
12/21/2010 c2 7Madork Gunna
Actually, I would think a Tyranid invasion should be more... terrifying than this. Here's my view:

[\=/]

It started slowly. Visions, a very small number of random people vanishing without a trace, weird organic matter and strange plant growths cropping up everywhere. Then come the cultists, declaring a new age is upon the planet, slowly spreading their influence, and all the while more and more people would just vanish, gone of the face of the earth. Strange, alien screeches can be heard at night, unusual sightings of monsters quickly become more common, and people no longer travel alone, first at night but eventually also during the day. Make note, no corpses have been found... yet. It was one day a group of garbage men heard the screams coming from somewhere out of the dumps. Running towards the sounds they stumble upon a scene from a nightmare. Bodies and limbs, ripped open, are spread about at random, blood is everywhere. The authorities come in, and come to the strange and horrifying conclusion that the corpses literally don't -add up-. There are pieces missing, as if someone had been taking chunks of meat and bone away before being interrupted. Both the police and the gang conduct searches of the area, but nothing turns up except that some of the search crews themselves go missing. Then, one day the sky blackens, great tendrils start leering out of the void, slowly descending and soon one can see the tendrils are in fact made of millions of smaller pods of some kind that land upon the earth. Some individuals of exceptional courage, or of exceptional stupidity, approach curiously and find that the pods and their occupants are alive. Joy, alien life has come to Earth, and they are the first to witness the event! Slowly, ever so slowly, the sides of the pod begin to break, opening up like a grotesque flower to release the life forms within. Those present curiously peek inside, trying to see what these new and exciting beings look like. It is silent in the crater for a moment. Then the screeches start, and shortly afterwards, screams follow.

[/=\]

See what I mean? Also, deaths are far more terrifying if the subject dies alone (and therefore much more satisfying to read about). Let someone be eaten by vanguard organisms first, alone and scared beyond recognition, before you start killing the cast in the main wave. Drop little hints of what is to come (little puddles of blood, claw marks here and there, well, basically what you just read), start scaring the shit out of people, and then, when they've just convinced themselves they're just seeing things, then you kill them. Preferably gruesomely.

Wow. Sorry, I kinda got carried away here (WTF? Horror isn't even my genre!), but anyway, hope you appreciate the help and all that.
10/20/2010 c2 19Sithking Zero
You know what would make this story better?

Don't use the Tyranids.

Use DA ORKZ!

Actually, disregard that. I'll write that story myself.

Love the concept. "In cloudy Washington there is only romance... but in the grim dark future, there is only WAR!"
7/27/2010 c2 Dumbledore is Gay
I have no complaints. None whatsoever.

I feel deeply satisfied at reading about the gory and horrendous deaths these inhuman scum suffered.

THE HIVE MUST FEED!