for Untold Stories

11/5/2010 c1 redrain8696
This story has great potential. Please keep it going.
11/3/2010 c2 2Storyteller of Darkness
So, you're implementing the give-me-reviews-before-I-update tactic, eh? that's fine. I used that once before too. I just want to say that you shouldn't let a lack of reviews affect your updating pattern because otherwise there will be readers that will only review so you keep going and don't give you a real review, kind of like what I'm doing right now.

Anyhow, let me actually give you a review.

I really like the plot so far. Two outcasts, one because he is different from everyone else because of his birth and the other because of the physical alterations of her appearance due to her Diclonius blood, meet each other and fall in love. It's a classic.

You have done an excellent job of giving the two backgrounds in short amounts of time. I would suggest putting a little more dialogue in the chapters because what a person might say is one of the greatest tools for developing a character. Also, you have a few spelling mistakes here and there, such as you put "met" instead of "meet", but we all do that.

You're doing a great job, keep it up. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
11/2/2010 c2 AyameMaaka
awww this is so darn cute. will the el characters be mentioned?
7/21/2010 c1 faultinourpeeta
Great!
6/6/2010 c1 1Kina Omoi
Hey,love the story. Characters are pretty good, and the characters are explained quite well. You've got a good romance coming up! Lookin forward to reading more =)