for Percy Jackson and the Space Marine?

9/13/2012 c1 21edboy4926
Good intro
Please continue
8/9/2012 c1 Brother Sergeant Aeron
Two years *Sigh* I am disapoint. But it was pretty hilarious.

'
6/14/2012 c1 bazagal
This is amazing. Please, continue.
10/4/2011 c1 Abel nightroad
seriously consider makeing another chapter...just saying(:
9/20/2011 c1 Kristen
This is freaked awesome! I know it has been over a year but I beg u to finish it. Ill check ever so often to c if u have replied. One last thing... Please please please please PLEASE finish it! :)
8/25/2011 c1 Invader jrek
Please update this. This is hilarious!
6/23/2011 c1 stalker grike
ALSOME! when will you bring the space marine to camp?
6/16/2011 c1 3AEthereal Devastation
Excellent story. Please, continue this sometime soon.
3/7/2011 c1 Inaan
ok i read this for the second or third time and sooo want to know what happens next...so pls make more chapters:)
2/20/2011 c1 Commander Christmas
PLEASE! I beg of you continue this! It is one of teh funniest fics i have ever read! and thats only the first chapter PLEASE!
11/14/2010 c1 CarnageRules
Dude PLZZZZZ continue this story! One of the most funny fanfics I read, there's so much I'm looking forward to, like the marines reaction when he sees camp half-blood or visits mount Olympus. Will he help the demigods fight the titans? Will Percy Jackson and his friends make an appearance, and will chaos have a role in this story? So much is unfinished, I hope you read these comments if you have the chance and continue this story =D
11/13/2010 c1 5Lord Cain55
Upon reading the last few sentences, I couldn't help but start laughing uncontrollably.

"Emperor? Which Emperor? Is he like these chaos gods?"

"HERESY!"
10/3/2010 c1 sam
LOL
9/18/2010 c1 5Centurion of the Legion
Um...
8/26/2010 c1 SirLagginton
Ok, I'm going to beg. Beg, beg and beg that you continue on with this FREAKING AWESOME STORY. Really, this is awesome personified, even though I wanted a terminator in the first place (on second thought the poor monsters already have enough trouble with a "regular marine). Anyway even though this was intended to be a one-shot, this has piqued my interest. So for the sake of the emperor and above, PLS UPDATE!
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »