for The Malfoy Curse

2/22/2013 c5 Guest
damn
2/22/2013 c4 JessiRockify
so wait, is he a vampire or somethang like that?
1/8/2012 c17 3Dramione-Fan 17
I really like this please update soon
12/29/2011 c17 Bookfaery03
OMG! this story is freaking amazing! PLEASE tell me that you'll continue this story! I mean this had me guessing at everything and i love how there are so many twists and turns in it! Pleeeease update!
11/26/2011 c10 Charlote From Venezuela
hi, i really like your story, i hope you continue and not quit , hope you update soon as posible. i promise to review your chapters and tell my friends about this amazing story.

P.S: sorry for my spelling , i writte better in spanish XD
8/6/2011 c17 HopelesslyEmotional
Amazing chapter can't wait for chapter 18
7/4/2011 c17 2theottercharm
This is a very intriguing plot, I can't wait for you to update so I can read more! :)
7/4/2011 c17 1edwardsoneandonlylove
O.M.G. that was crazy! Alexis and Matthew as of now i guess are some creepy people! I cannot believe they would do that to anyone! Its inhumane. psychotic! update soon! you're doing great so far!
7/3/2011 c17 18MySoulIsYoursTakeIt
Yes! Some more dramione, I bet I spelled it wrong. I'm typing mist of this blind and half asleep, sorry about hat. I liked it but I'd lke to read more :)

Luv ~Fozzie~
4/4/2011 c16 1edwardsoneandonlylove
oh wow! Alexis is so scary! she scares me too! great chapter though! I think Mathew might be at Hogwarts to make sure ALexis doesnt do anything bad, and Draco probably told him to come, actually taking Hermione's word that it was actually Alexis that Crucio'd her...so he told him to keep an eye out!
4/4/2011 c16 35frostykitten
Oooo and the plot thickens! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon?

4/4/2011 c13 frostykitten
Figures she was in Slytherin... Once again, Draco's not going about it the best way if he wants Hermione to fall in love with him. I'm wondering what will happen once the curse is broken; will he need Hermione anymore, or will he just make her love him without returning her feelings and leave her when his curse is broken. Hmm... Onto the next chapter!

~Frsoty
4/4/2011 c11 frostykitten
Ah! Is that why she's suddenly warmed up to him? Interesting!

4/4/2011 c9 frostykitten
*sigh* Poor Hermione... Draco's being a jerkface. What kind of love can come from mind control? Unless he really didn't do it right and she's actually caring about him... Still, he was a jerkface.

4/4/2011 c8 frostykitten
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that Hermione was hospitalized for blood loss yet... I mean, even in a magical school, it can't be normal to just... lose a bunch of the stuff. Draco had the chance to do something nice at the end there, but he's obviously going to go the mind control route with the live thing... *sigh* Will he never learn?

87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »