FanFiction.Net
for USS Vamp

7/21/2016 c6 AwesomeFangirlOtaku01
I really love this story! It's so interesting and funny! I hope Spock gets some action soon;) #TeamSpock! Anyways, I hope you decide to continue this story! It would be a shame to have a wonderful story uncompleted.
6/18/2013 c6 Alice
Its so good could you write more?
4/5/2011 c5 T'Spirk
I love this story! So who is Kayla's romantic interest gonna be? Spock would be interesting.
10/16/2010 c4 Liliesshadow
interesting ^^
9/6/2010 c3 bubo.1
dude, I LOVE YOU! You finally got it out! After months of me begging! You're officially my new favorite person! Well, until I finish my hw, then I'm my new favorite person. but whatever. My rambling is unimportant. But remember! He swears a lot! I think.
7/16/2010 c2 GiGi
SOOOOOOOOO GOOOD! update soon please :)
7/15/2010 c1 Kitmatoo lazy to sign in
Very neat consecpt. Okay, my spelling is really bad so hopefully you know what I'm saying,...and the s key is being difficult.

Anyways, back to the review. Good concept, and inreting so far with good pace. I love Leo! You better not make him a jerk, lol. i don't know if you're going to turn this into a romance, but if you were to pair her with Leo and then he found out and then he tried to find aa cure...it could be cute. But your the author.Dang, this i a long review...I thiink I like seeing myself type. Ha! That wa funny, okay not really...Bye, and write more please! don't be like my and never update!
6/7/2010 c1 2bubo.1
YAY! I love it! Post the next chapter soon!