FanFiction.Net
for New Management

7/6/2016 c14 PikachuStark
I am here, reviewing for the chapter 12 xD You work are so, so good, really, i like it :) I am a person ho likes the hurt/confort in the main characters o.O Aaaaaaand, in my mind, it was also less of it xD (i dont even know what i am write, i speak spanish, no english very well...) but is only my opinion, you FF was good . Keep up the good work
3/25/2016 c4 Guest
Fuck u Two. Also lobed the stories.
9/2/2015 c14 Guest
By FAR the best generator rex story I have ever read! It's so well out together and nice and it had a shocking yet relieful ending, the only thing I don't understand is why the heck six would do that knowing the character he would look into everything and I I dont think that rex should have changed that much I like to think of a altrrative ending where rex never turned no matter the pain and he made it thrue only to be a emotional and real mess but I'm hair sharing part but I LOVED the story keep up the good work! "Ever since rex got tortured I like cryed every page and im not a emotional person so
2/9/2014 c14 Mato Noire
You have totally involved me with my dream with Gen Rex! It's about 5 Chimera Animals (E.v. with the skill to be come animals and there are loads more!) And they are trapped by Van Kleis! Xion and Luna are the only ones who aren't put in their E.v.o/robot form. And Rex comes to save them. But Manic, The Scientist and Michelle are in the their robot form and they have no control over themselves! Dun dun DUNNNNNN! (I had to do that!) Can you give me some more ideas? Por favor? Please?
6/19/2013 c12 Khrepta
I almoust died of laughing on the Cafeteria part when both Rex and Noah heard about the "Fiesta night" wich they forrgot about. I still have tears in my eyes from that funny part with the "Fiesta night"
1/9/2013 c1 kirsten adkins
I love rex so much! And I know what it's like 2 have a very insperational dream, and have 2 write it down when u wake up. I wanted 2 let u know that this genrex story is amazing.
2/14/2012 c1 Breach
Zanzibar1 SI LEES ESTO HAZ TU HSTORIA EN ESPAƑOL ES QUE MI TRADUCTOR NO SIRVE Y QUIERO LEER LOS DEMAS CAPITULOS , POR FAVOR HAZ CASO A MI PETICION POR FA

AH Y NO PUEDO CREER QUE REX SEA TRAICIONADO POR SEIS SOLO E LEIDO EL PRIMER CAPITULO
1/7/2012 c4 JenRex
Wow i'v read nearly half the fanfics of Generator Rex today (It was snowing and i was sick) and i have to say this one was by far my favorite one. You captured the characters so perfectly and i felt so mad and betrayed when six left Rex and i loved it when Rex got the crap beat out of him and he still wouldn't fight. That's our Rex. I am so exited to see what happens next. Rock on!
11/24/2011 c4 Ulala
U HURT REX WHY,WHY

*CRIES*
11/24/2011 c2 SHUT UP
U MADE REX A MURDERER why,WHY!

*screams and cries then bang head on laptop desk*
11/24/2011 c1 Girl that is addictive to SPAR
I LUV THE STORY SO FAR
10/27/2011 c13 Lovestar and Silverice
great story
10/18/2011 c13 4Oppressed Madness
I love Generator Rex so much. This is actually the first fanfiction I've ever read for the series and it didn't disappoint. Of course there were a few quirks here and there but your story was mostly well written, no grammatical or spelling mistakes from what I saw and it had decent length. What I liked most was that you got most of the characters correct and your story was written like it could have been an episode in the sense that the main conflict got resolved while leaving questions to be begged as if another story would be written, yet satisfying the reader. Also, the opening and the ending did start off as something that could happen in the cannon.

I said mostly well written because of chapter six where Rex was tourtured in his dream. That section was very short and very vague. I don't know if you didn't expand it further because either you weren't comfortable with writing a tourture scene or because you were anxious to move on with the story, either ways, had you described that section, your story would have been more rounded and complete. Rex was kind of fighting to stay himself (as I would imagine he would in the actual series) up to that point and then suddenly he submitted because a dream? That part of the story is a rather significant point of the plot that affects the high point of the story and flying over it like that dimmed dramatics that were necessary.

Maybe reviewing that part of the story or writing an auxilary story (more than likely a one-shot) would help solve that problem.

As for the characters, while I do feel you nailed most of them well, I think you kind of mess up Six a little. It's not terrible to the point where it's out of character and he really isn't a huge distraction or far off from the cannon Six but I wanted to point out somethings. Six is loyal to Providence and follows rules, basically acts like he has a stick up his rare most of the time so I can see him taking Rex to a place despite knowing all the details of the mission but despite his 'squareness' Six has a soft spot for Rex so I doubt he would have collared Rex once he had figured out what White Knight was planning on doing to Rex. I think he would have ran off with Rex or at least fight Agent Two. He wouldn't have simply surrendered Rex. Secondly Six didn't get his name from being a Providence agent, it's actually his rank from being a mercenary and being one of the most dangerous men in the world. Six actually had a life before Providence and didn't care much about Providence or giving up his previous life until he met Rex. That info wasn't revealed until season two of Generator Rex, long after you started this story so I can overlook the Agent Two thing.

I love that you made Rex's full EVO form a dragon. In the cannon, Rex's full EVO form has yet to be shown so there's lots to imagine but I never thought before about his full form being a dragon. I feel that one day it might happen in the cannon though. What Providence would do when that happens? I don't know. The part about Six making a deal with Van Kliess has me thinking though. Six really does love Rex, kind of like a little brother, so I can see him making a deal with Van Kliess to save Rex but the kind of deal Six made, I'm not sure he would have made such an extreme one. Even though Six loves Rex, he knows about Van Kliess and what he does with the nanites. I'm not sure Six was have put so much people in jeapordy by agreeing to give Van Kliess nanites, and Rex's nanites to be exact! I'm still thinking about though. Also I think Van Kliess would have more than likely showed up out of thin air to help Rex for his own selfish reason than wait to be asked.

Anyways, love the story, favourited it, gonna check out your other stories. I'm really this was the first Generator Rex story I read. Inpired, I might just write one of my own (I really do feel that this genre should have more stories).

Actually got me to not only log I but review a story from my iPod...
5/8/2011 c13 creativesm75
nice
2/25/2011 c13 3Niobe's Pen
LOL. I open up gmail and its like FF NEW CHAPPIE NEW MANAGMENT BLAH BLAH BLAH and I'm like YOU WRITE NEW CHAPPIE WHILE I'M ON SKI VACATION? ASSHOLE! But it's only an AN...

*cries*

But I will read oneshot. (Got an email 'bout that too, lol)
127 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »