for Careful What You Wish For

10/8/2021 c8 ZeroExia
God I wish you would continue this
4/11/2021 c8 Guest
I wish you would write more of this you have a great story going and your quite gifted at writing.
12/10/2020 c8 1tomahawkESP
I don’t really like Star Trek, but this is really damn good!
10/19/2020 c8 5Kmbrun
I know this is 8 years after your last update but I'm glad I found this story, even if it'll never be complete. I loved it.
I will click the follow like a hopeful lil reader but no pressure. Take the praise for this story xx
10/19/2020 c8 Hailey Hilliar
dear author,

I have read you story and I like it I was wondering that if I can continue the fanfiction as I have a few ideas the reason I am asking is that I would like to keep up the other chapters the same. if so i also would like to move it onto wattpad

sencely Hailey
10/16/2020 c8 14TwilightWakerofTime
This is excellent. I'm surprised it took me long to find this: it's a fantastic story and it has everything I have ever wanted in a fic. I love how you have all of these characters trying to find out Danny's secret, and I enjoy your more wizened, older version of immortal!Danny as well. I don't actually know anything about Star Trek, but I'm loving all of the characters from it that you have in here. Guinan was amazing and such a great connection. And I love all of the lore that you have about World War III. It's so well done.

I must say, it's incredibly disappointing that this has not been updated since 2012. This fic has so much potential, especially with the Borg Queen being introduced as a threat in the last couple of chapters. I hope that one day, you might be able to come back and complete it, although I know that is severly unlikely considering the time frame, haha. And of course I perfectly understand if you simply feel like you can't anymore; it's hard to finish a story that you wrote years and years ago.

Anyway, thank you for what you do have here. It was such an enjoyable read, and even if I never get a conclusion, I'm so happy I read it. I hope that wherever you are, you are still creating enjoyable stories for others!
7/20/2020 c8 1ensgavin
could we please get a continuation on this?
7/6/2019 c8 1Vercalos
Well I enjoyed it. I hope you pick it up again.
7/5/2019 c2 Vercalos
Just started reading this, and while I'm enjoying it, I'm a little surprised that LaForge couldn't see something odd about him right off, due to his VISOR.
3/10/2019 c8 261baby-kitsune9
this is a very good read, please update soon
8/27/2018 c8 97Rahar Moonfire
I love this. I see that it hasn't been updated since 2012, but that's ok. I love it as is, even though I would love to see more of it. Anyway, Guinan was amazing and yes, she would definitely be the one to understand Danny better than anyone else. Bless her. Danny needs a friend he can feel safe around outside the Ghost Zone. And since Guinan mentioned hearing about Earth becoming intangible, I wonder if other alien species have heard if that happening: Vulcans, Klingons, etc.

The Borg Queen now knows about Danny... Aw crap for the characters, oh boy for me. Clever how you've entwined the plotlines together. The ghost of the ensign, the Borg, and now Danny's budding friendship with Guinan. I hope you'll update, but I understand if you don't Either way, thanks for writing this. It's inspired me, honestly. _
12/16/2017 c8 2Hvshi Ninak Aya Neko
I really wish that this had more chapters. I really want to know what happens next. you bring us into the story and leave us on a sweet note but with more questions. are the borg going to attack the enterprise just to get to danny now? will his secret be revealed?
6/4/2017 c8 14Anna McNarin
This is a cool story, shame it seems to have fallen on the back burner of life. Ah well, I can imagine. :)
12/10/2016 c8 Guest
I've read this story several times and I keep wishing you will come back to it. Please write more. It's really good.
11/25/2016 c8 Rabidbunnygoaway
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Why u write good fanfiction? I have an addiction I need moart!
322 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »