for The Rahi Warrior

4/19/2019 c1 Ekiya Jerrica Crenshaw
There needs to be MORE of OC/Kopaka fanfiction stories. I think it would be very interesting to read how Kopaka can actually fight his inner emotions on love. But this is a great story.
3/26/2013 c3 Galem
Endless face palms. I just want to slap her so bad.
10/8/2012 c11 M.T. Heart
Dude! What the heck happened here?! I came back after a year of waiting, and there is still no update?! PLZ UPDATE, I'M BEGGING YOU! DX
4/7/2012 c11 stormseeker123
i love this story!
12/5/2011 c11 6WraithAndWingWrites
What happened to finishing this by MAY? I really like this storys, please update!
5/2/2011 c11 3Lielac
I don't usually like Kopaka/OC stories but this one's actually managed to make Kopaka surprisingly true to himself. Also it's not love at first sight which is AWESOME so yeah I'm finding myself liking that bit.

I also like Kay, though when I started I was like 'O.o such a bloody idiot, mouthing off like that' but nooo your writing has won me over. Curse youuuuuuuu! XD

Also, Hahli/Jaller forever. And Mr. Toa Of Lightbulbs there is funneh.
3/21/2011 c11 V Fan 217
Oh, so close. 2.683 seconds late.
3/21/2011 c4 V Fan 217
Your doing great with the series! I know that I got to it late since i just discovered that this existed but I still love it! Your a heck of alot better than me at writing.
3/21/2011 c2 V Fan 217
It's funny how these guys know nothing about humans.
2/8/2011 c11 TheChiggyPen07
"You must be terminated." Best line ever XD And am I sensing that everyone's lovable Icicle is in love? ZOMG! And Taka with his humor and snark XD Just hilarious. And Prolan! He's awesome as well with the whole, "Kay, I have no eyes," Line. XD This whole chapter is just full of lolz, along with the Muaka incident. XD Please update soon, bye!

TD (who is still laughing her butt off...)
2/8/2011 c11 4Amilla Evelan
YAY! AN UPDATE!

Kopaka's in love with Kay. He just won't admit it. I LOVE this :D Bwahaha, Taka's giving him a hard time ^.^

As soon as I saw "Your task, Warrior, is very simple: you must take the Ring" I immediately thought TO CAST IT INTO THE FIRES OF MOUNT DOOM! Lord of the Rings geekiness for you there :D

2.683 seconds? Not. Cool. Oh well, she'll find a way out of it, using some awesome method or another ^.^

All in all, GREAT job, and update soonish!
2/7/2011 c11 2Hunter Alexander Crane
yes, quite evil! more please!
2/7/2011 c11 InTheLight-Hija
WAAAAH! You guys are VERY evil! *mutters about cliffies* And Kopaka is acting so much like Spock I might die right now... XD The riddle was fun, too, especially since it said apples.

*throws apple to random Shinigami passing by*

And the convos between Taka and 'Paka are a nice twist to add, too. And so are the statues :)

Update soon!

~Light1396
2/2/2011 c10 4FarlanderXen
Mace:*grabs ed and bangs his/her head on the hardest rock he could find* MACE WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT ATTACKING OTHER AUTHORS! mace:t'not to i'm so sorry about that any way i love the story i hope you update soon
9/19/2010 c3 4Amilla Evelan
YES! I LOL'd so hard at the Spider-Man reference! And the Spock one too!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »