for Last Name

7/4/2013 c10 29Silvereye-BW
Damn than fan, Rachel was almost free and Gar would be all hers. Cant wait for future chapters, just love this story.
4/21/2013 c10 13K-the-Queen-of-Typos
Damn, so close. Update soon!
2/27/2013 c10 2AnEmptySoul
Omg a really good chapter. I thought it was funny at some parts too! Keep up the good work.
2/22/2013 c10 OueenOfTheFandoms
Awesome! Can't wait for next chapter!q
2/21/2013 c10 9Braelyn Briar
"Sleazy touched my face!" Favorite line of this chapter. Update soon okay? You have a good thing going here and I almost completely forgot about this until I got an alert. This is a good, funny story; keep it up!
-Braelyn Briar
2/21/2013 c10 Curse you Perry the Platypus
* passes Rachel a butter knife* okay now all that's left is the writing, so now... Write!
2/20/2013 c10 IllDoMeYouDoYou
love this! please update soon!
2/20/2013 c10 24Harmonious Wolf
And, never once at any point of the chapter did the Sleazies' get Rachel's name correct. Classic. XD Love this chapter!
2/1/2013 c9 6A Certified BAMF
dude update bro. and bbrae all the way
11/12/2012 c9 2AnEmptySoul
So sorry I haven't reviewed in a longgggg time. So I went back and re-read all the chapters I missed. (It took me a whole day.) Anyways, I like the way the story is going alot. :)
10/28/2012 c9 10ZOMG its Angie
Group hug attack!

Hey so I kinda read this all today.. Sorry I didnt review I just... Um... I'll think of a Lame excuse eventually. Anyway I love the storyso much! Your humor is great and while the waking up married isn't exactly new, what you've done with it is refreshing and unique! An even though I love red x with a passion I can't say I don't want to see him get smacked in this story (even though he still kind of is my favorite character despite his being a sleaze) spool expect reviews from me now as long as you update in a timely manner.
Or don't .
I'd be pathetically waiting anyway:)
10/26/2012 c9 Curse you Perry the Platypus
Awww continue
10/22/2012 c8 OBSESSEDGIRL1
OMG! UPDATE SOON! IN LOVE WITH THIS *_*
7/9/2012 c8 9SuriaBlackRaven
Now would be a great time for this: *starts singing* Can you feel the love, tonight… So cute! But poor llama *shakes head sadly* Never had a chance to even tell Gar off...
7/6/2012 c8 Guest
You should of went with gar, Rae. And gar should of been nicer to Rae but if you did the story wouldn't be as interesting. So more please I begg of you.
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »