for Every Step you Take

9/30/2019 c4 Nel-HasCake
ok but- LxKeiton I-
3/18/2019 c10 1spongeson
ok I’m dipping out due to personal reasons, but this is indeed rly funny and well written my guy. I wish I could’ve enjoyed it more rip lol
3/18/2019 c5 spongeson
ok I love funny time stories. as someone who is lgbt I will say that L pressuring Light to come out made me feel kind of sick, but I’m gonna look past it because I rly have been enjoying this AU so far uwu
12/4/2017 c18 16pokemaster101
Nice story.

Was about to say. It seemed a little unfinished. But I'll see in the sequel.

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
11/19/2017 c1 Bibliophile AKA Ima
Sigh... really, really tired of seeing the R slur in Death Note fics. It stings.
Also, by the time Light actually met L, he was already in university. I think that's an important piece of canon to stick to if you're going to write a romance between him and L.
4/16/2017 c9 abandoned11111111
When's the yaoi scene?

~TheSexyMuffin
12/1/2016 c18 4Honniing
Omg, so this story went from cute to taking a rather serious turn at some point. It was a really good read, and I don't feel, as I often do, that I wasted my time reading something half-assed. I happen to be rather hard to please when it comes to stories, yet this story really drew me in. I am definitely going to read the sequel. Great work, and I look forward to reading more from you!
~ Honniing
11/29/2016 c2 Honniing
This chapter was so much fun. It bothered me a little that you seem to be confusing present tense and past tense a bit in your writing, content-wise the chaptere was really good. Looking forward to reading more! 3
~ Honniing
11/29/2016 c1 Honniing
So I found you after you commented on my own story, and decided to try reading yours. So far it seems really interesting. The set-up is very plausible, and your portrayal of the caracters is really on point. I'm excited to see which way this story will go!
~Honniing
6/26/2015 c18 Maya
Please give us a chapter as soon as you can!
6/21/2015 c18 fanfictionwoman
OH MY FUCK THIS CANNOT BE IT
6/21/2015 c12 fanfictionwoman
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS CHAPTER IS KILLING ME DEAR GOD FIRST L GETS ALL SASSY WITH THE WAITER AND THEN THAT CLIFFHANGER SHIT YOU'RE KILLING ME
6/21/2015 c9 fanfictionwoman
OMF OMF OMF OMF OMF OMF
6/21/2015 c5 fanfiction
DEAR GAHD this is so fucking CUTE! Its nearly six in the morning and I'm fangirling X'D its way to early for this
6/21/2015 c3 fanfictionwoman
X'D poor light... All he wants to do is get a moment of peace and be alone... DO NOT WANT X'D oh lord I need to sleep but this is addictive
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »