for Ukyo and Akane

1/29/2011 c5 ryu238
Poor Akane, I hope Ranma returns soon. i am glad though that you support Ranma/Akane.
9/16/2010 c1 13creativesm75
nice
6/14/2010 c1 1Rocco13
Nice freakin fanfic.
6/9/2010 c1 8SakuraJade
Sweet, an Ukyo and Akane friendship story. You don't find many of those it seems and it's a shame b/c I totally agree with you, about the fact that they seemed like they would have been friends, if it wasn't for the joint engagement to Ranma. Even with that, there are times throughout the series when they are pretty friendly. Akane's my favorite character but Ukyo's very high on the list too so I'm excited to read a story that will revolve around them as the main characters (espeically since it's not a fic written to pair them up romantically, at least I hope not).

That's not to say I'm not curious about other characters, namely Ranma and where he's gone, not to mention why. Did he just get tired of everything and split? Did he hear something about a cure for his curse? Did he even tell anybody that he was going to leave or why? I'm getting the impression that he didn't, that Akane and the others just woke up one morning to his absence, but I'm not positive about that. I'm also interested to see if he will come back, why if he does, and what it will then do to the friendship Akane and Ukyo will have started to establish.

There's quite a bit you can do with this so I hope you continue it. Like I said, Akane/Ukyo friendship fics are rather rare it seems and this plot not only has a lot of angles you could take but your writing is also very good (no typos, good grammatical structures, etc.). I'm will be keeping an eye on this story so keep up the good work :)
19 « Prev Page 1 2