FanFiction.Net
for Falling

4/23/2020 c1 FLABBERGASTEDBANANA
*crying obscenely in background

"WHO'S EVER CUTTING ONIONS SHOULD STOP IMMEDIATELY!"
2/18/2018 c1 2TheoBeeAwesome1
Damn.. I cried, my heart ached so bad and the Michael greeted him in the end and I was all like sobbing. Seriously good, I love it
1/30/2014 c1 12cdewinter78
Loved this, it is a bleak ending and though you more than do that aspect of the film justice, you also bring the Light. Thanks for the read.
3/10/2013 c1 6clairvoyantsam
Beautifully work!
12/9/2012 c1 23StarksViolet
This was amazing! Really well written, I was so sad at the end of this movie! I like this adaptation much better :)

Well done!
4/17/2011 c1 19BigBadWolfyBoy
I like this story alot! Very well written.

You should continue on with it =)

~BBWB~
2/3/2011 c1 26The Black Rose16
nice ending. better than the movie
7/10/2010 c1 Taylor Hayes
I love this! Well done! Way to use the words of the final scene and add to them, and take from them, and make it end so beautifully. Thank you!
7/6/2010 c1 15FallenAngel10086
This was so beautiful. I was reading as I was watching it again(its still going), and I'm litterally close to tears.

So I would absolutely love to see this continued. It also, from the way you ended it, it has a lot of room and a lot of potential to be an amazing story. I hope you continue it, but its your choice, I'm just casting my vote.

I think that's all... :)

FallenAngel
6/17/2010 c1 5KaiyaJones
This is beautiful!
6/9/2010 c1 25Crystallis Silver
I am glad that Gabriel reunited with Michael in his original form. We might also see that happening in the official script as I have read that the movie is considered a trilogy, so there are more to expect.

If you decide to develop this story further, I will be interested to read a possible continuation.