for A Phoenix Always Rises Again

nice written
#harrypotterforever
rowena
7/6/2012 c1 23gizmo5225
Can you make your plot bunnies work on this one? 'Cause I hate how few HP-Beyblade crossovers there are. This one started well. It would've been funny if Dranzer had been there when Minerva walked in too, but this is good as is. I really hope to see an update soon!
7/2/2012 c1 9DevinePhoenix
hmm...

Not bad! Though the idea of Kai in a bunch of robes is funny. He's more likely to ditch them for a coat of something.

As for a house...probably Sytherin, with his dark past and all...

Can't wait to see what you do for him!
5/21/2012 c1 14country-grl20
I love it! Love the idea! Please continue! :)
3/1/2012 c1 9Susan Styles
Hey...

Amazing work, Even I am planning to write a hp and beyblade crossover, and was very surprised to find only 9 of them here.

Back to your story, it's amazing...loved it, Update soon!
5/18/2011 c1 Mashy-gaara4life
Er...why Lord Kaizaryuu?
1/4/2011 c1 YaoiLover09
Hi,

Well first off I want to say well done for doing this. There are very few Beyblade x HP fics out there and even fewer decent ones. And a decline in Beyblade fics altogther so any decent fic is a blessing.

I did notice that you accidentally put 'privet' instead of 'private.'

As for the plot itself, it's obviously AU so no complaints about messing with canon, though I did find the lengthening of Kai's name to be rather unnecessary, and even slightly off-putting. Though you are of course free to write whatever you like. As long as you don't go down the old 'Voldemort wants the bitbeasts' line I can't complain.

And now I'm going to shamelessly leave a challenge to anyone else who reads this review. A Beyblade/HP fic non beyblading (but still with sacred spirits)AU with the Beyblade characters (the more the better) as wizards (include canon HP characters if you want). Or alternatively Beyblade/Bleach. Because Bitbeasts/zanpakutou would be made of win.
11/15/2010 c1 13BlackRoseGirl666
Keep going!
10/25/2010 c1 2Asia the Jester
i like. update please
10/7/2010 c1 Frost Aquila
Are you going to continue?
8/14/2010 c1 8not the usual baka
Interesting idea. Looking forward to how Shun will react to his letter.
7/22/2010 c1 AnniZA
Please keep writing. Love this! I didn't think of it even as a possibility but you pull it off. Thank's!
6/25/2010 c1 StarwindX
Brilliant idea.

I hope it's mainly focus on Kai.

Curious if Dranzer being with Kai will show what hes like to Dumbledore, as I'm sure I read in one of the books Phoenixes only help those pure of heart, or w/e.
6/24/2010 c1 accountmurdered
this seems like a good start:)update soon
6/8/2010 c1 NejiKoriKaze
Hey great start! I really would like to read the rest. But aren't Rei and Kai older then 11. Any ways i hope you don't leave Rei out. Update soon1