for Killer

2/24/2018 c1 P
Good.
5/12/2014 c1 PICK ME xD
I love what you did with the names. But I hate that last line. Train CAN'T disappear! He just CAN'T! He should stay with Eve and Seven and be HAPPY! And he SHOULD NOT kill people! No no no no! NO! But nice job with the writing anyhow. :)
1/24/2012 c1 Cookizilla
Woah, heavy stuff.

Love your writing style, by the way.
12/1/2010 c1 1Legendary Kitty
Amazing work, I love your style of writing. The recurring themes are used well, and the idea of the names is very interesting.

One of the better stories out there, for sure.

Your lack of anonymous reviews is saddening, though~
8/27/2010 c1 11speos
Wow... good.
8/7/2010 c1 6Athina Dark-Angel of Death
Interesting.
7/1/2010 c1 8PlumPocky
I love the ending, it was so sad! What you did with Train's name is awesome
6/11/2010 c1 3Atori1001
This is awsome! It's sad but i love it! Nice ideas! I feal like reading the manga again!
6/11/2010 c1 20Rangerskirt
Very good I love it, please write some more!
6/10/2010 c1 15mindcaster15
This was very good! His name makes a lot of sense now! All I have to say is every now and then it was a little confusing, otherwise good job!
6/8/2010 c1 2canadiangirl13
OMG! I love it, love it, love it! I don't know why I love your stories so much but I do. I really like how he got his name, Train Heartnet. It was a pretty cool how it wasn't actually his real name but what he named himself. Anyway I loved it and can't wait for more stories! Add some more soon.
6/8/2010 c1 9just-O
Loved what you did with his name. Never thought about that before. Short and awesome. Loved it!
6/8/2010 c1 14Komuro
kool,it clearly says how Train got his names and how he felt about being a killer i always like him lol he was so freaking funny and even if in the past he murdered without hesitation he tried to change to be a 'good cat',rebelious,but a good cat XD