FanFiction.Net
for Cartoon

4/28/2012 c1 Kayti13
I loved this, and I went to your page looking for more Dark Angel fics, but there weren't any, and it made me sad. You should write some more.
3/29/2002 c1 5gilenagile
Back rereading this - it's one of those pieces that demands it. Keeps getting better. Keep hoping you'll write some more DA.
2/20/2002 c1 Sydpanball22 not signed in
Wow... that was good... there is just no denying how great that was... the poeticness... the rhythem... it was just really really well wwritten.

but i think we all have these like preconcieved notions of max and logan ... ya know? like how theyd act... think... be... and ur stoy just didnt fit mine... like... i really couldnt see it working... cause well.. thats just not how *i* imagine them... but like i said.. we all see them like totally different... so im not saying how u portrayed them was bad.. just not how i woulda done it...

aside from that it was great... like... it was like mgic as you read... magic being spun arond u... and i could seeit all... like... everything...

but thats enouhg of my stupi rambling.. bye... hope to see more work from ya soon

sydney
2/16/2002 c1 gilenagile
Wow-this really got my attention. Some great images and interesting exploration of the gritter side of the characters. Don't tone it down. Waiting for CH 2.
2/15/2002 c1 7Kyre
Oh, wow. This fic took a little getting used to 'cause of the unpleasant Cale family history, but geez, was it worth it. You write very well. By the way, you might want to change your spoiler notice to "411 on the DL" instead of "pilot," because it's not until 411 that we learn Logan was married.
2/15/2002 c1 Cat
I REALLY like this story! I hope you keep going with it because it's a great start!
2/15/2002 c1 DeniB
Absolutely marvelous! I don't know

what I was expecting but you defintely spun my ead around. This was a great character study executed with back lighting and a sense of "film noir". You've given me an essence of the real man we barely know as Logan cale. How could we know about the baggage that accompanies Sunday evenings and the bittersweet memories of cartoons from his childhood. The marriage of emtional

desperation because she loved him and

would never leave. This is a very cerebral piece of art. I can't wait

for your next post! Wish you were writing season 2.
2/15/2002 c1 20bulletproof
Amazing, fantastic, glorious, oh God, above all, glorious. The little bits, the details that catch and snag at your attention, that make you linger and dwell on each word until it sinks into your skin like truth, like the sun. Glorious. And the ending, the lyricism, the way it's still rolling around in my head... I wouldn't have this any other way. The singularly most beautiful piece of realised feelings I've read that couples hope and despair so completely, so intricately. Thankyou.
2/15/2002 c1 88Phoebsfan
Different but very well written. I liked it. So much so that I've read it twice now. Hmmm. Yeah I like it. Talented. Ok I'm done with one word sentences now. I wouldn't be opposed to more from you.
2/14/2002 c1 1LoloEKA
ummmm...wow...that was so great...maybe not what id imagine it would be...but definetly great...it was so great...i cant get words out it left me speechless...keep writting