for Copper and Flame

6/20/2018 c4 Tinurisa
Oh this is so very sweet. Love young Feanor and your Nerdanel idea.
3/8/2017 c4 43Celridel
Oh this was lovely!
I love how Feanor was not a nasty, brooding Elf, but a slightly sarcastic and loving one, and I think his sons had his roguish streak. :)
Amrod and Amras were mischievous, I always imagined Maedhros as more moody, Maglor sweet, with maybe a bit of fire and a biting wit (I love him), and Celegorm was more like Maedhros in mood. Caranthir-I don't know. Something was very attractive about him, and as for Curufin, who knows?
Anyway I've lost my point.
Thank for you writing!
8/7/2015 c4 10WalkingInTalaria
Ai Valar, this was the best thing I've read in a week. I couldn't help it, I was grinning like a drunk Vanya by the end, and practically jumping up and down, squeeing madly. Fëanor and Nerdanel are perfect together (they are and always will be my favorite Silmarillion pairing), and you did such an amazing job with them. This was a beautiful story with a beautiful ending, and it's definitely going into my favorites.
7/17/2015 c4 alkdfsjis
Loved this!

Keep it up!
#durinsday
4/5/2014 c4 22Yuki Suou
Oh what to say of this chapter! I love the whole of it. Whether it be the exaggerated action of rubbing his nose in his sleeve, or picking up the kid by the chair or that 'oof' part (the funniest, btw :P) it was amazing!
Would mind writing something like that about Elrond & Celebrían? XD
4/5/2014 c3 Yuki Suou
"And I have been hiding everywhere from you." that was so funny!
And i would love to see a fat elf very much xD I like the way you protrayed young Fingolfin and Feänor! And of course, Nerdanel is awesome. Merida's red hair reminds me of her sometimes...
4/5/2014 c1 Yuki Suou
I have a feeling that Mahtan could guess from his forges what Feänor was trying to do ;)
5/23/2011 c4 41CrackinAndProudOfIt
I really loved this! So cute, so clever, so funny! :) I loved the stuff with Fingolfin, and the Tasarie parts were hilarious. Especially,"Fëanor always found himself affected by bizarre and irrational thoughts when he was this bored and annoyed." Lol! Nice job! :)
1/28/2011 c4 7Queen of the Skye
Ha! Yay-I love this! I really wish, though, that you had stretched it out a bit longer...

I particularly like your interpretation of Indis. I have always imagined her to be sort of shy and helpless-particularly w/Feanor-but her as the beeyotch mother-in-law is hilarious.
11/25/2010 c4 42Crimson Cupcake
AWWWWWWW! In fact, I was 'AWWWWW'ing throughout the whole story. Feanor is so. freaking. cute. Yeah, see, there's totally no chance of me snagging him because of Nerdanel. -glare- I love her, though, I really do. I just also love how Feanor has absolutely no care for the rules and customs and whatever, which is totally normal. (Although Fingolfin was kind of cute, too. He's married too, isn't he? GAHHH, STUPID PRINCES. WHY ARE YOU ALL MARRIED?) But still, AWWWWWW. It's sooooo cute! Although I really wouldn't expect Indis to be like that, but for the sake of the plot, why not? ^^

'The girls who were practically tripping over each other to steal a dance with him irked him to no end.'

...That would be me. And a couple thousand other fangirls. (Damn competition!) The story is soooooo cute! I do not believe any number of o's or w's (in awww) will be able to express the cuteness, so I'll just leave it here ^-^
9/1/2010 c4 18Shipwright's Trick
Aww, how absolutely adorable. I loved Feanor in this chapter; he's being so damned difficult! (Pardon my French.) Seeing him with Tasarie was especially hilarious. I couldn't help but chuckle at the distinguished Noldo prince, wiping his nose all up and down his sleeve and then /drinking/ his soup like that! Even now, I've got this big humongous grin on my face. : )

Finarfin and Fingolfin were also a treat. You can tell they haven't gotten to the stage where Feanor hates them both with a passion, and at least the two younger ones are actually a little fond of their elder half-brother. Feanor sounds like he's a little disgruntled with them, though.

Feanor's proposal scene was very nice. "What are you doing?"

"Doing what I should have done a long time ago. Dreadful, isn't it?"

"I should say so."

And then moving on the actual proposal, with a bunch of people looking on. I found that part hilarious, how they're all cheering as they kiss. Typical Feanor. He has such a dramatic flair! 'Do it big and unconventional' should be his motto. : )

Thanks for a wonderfully funny chapter (and a very nice story, as well)! Things have moved very nicely along, don't you think so? : )
8/23/2010 c4 4Eldalie
Awww, this is about the sweetest thing I've ever read. If somebody had told me one day I'd read fluffy Feanor and like it...but you did it, m'dear. Five out of five! :D (And sorry for the late review. Like, you know, I was away. *blushes*)
8/12/2010 c4 7Nightshade Scribe
'tis delightful, but for heaven's sake I want MORE! Indis will react well to this, I can tell, and I much want to see that scene!
8/12/2010 c4 34Elfique
Well I said I'd follow this story here to keep up with the chapters only to find they were all waiting for me anyway! This really was a lovely little story. Whilst the romance was very sweet, what I enjoyed most was your Feanor. It was a real glimpse of the person he should have always been, and you made it very hard to imagine why anyone wouldn't have fallen in love with him - let alone Nerdanel! The little snippets of humour were also a nice touch in balancing everything out.
8/9/2010 c4 49Hamfast Gamgee
Ahhh, nice way to end the tale! Interesting glimpses into life at Valinor in the early years of the Noldor. A bit of a shame you couldn't bring a sneaky Melkor into this, but that's probably just as well. Are you going to write any more on Feanor?
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »