FanFiction.Net
for Deadly Decisions

5/17/2023 c1 3ChimamireNoBara22
This was such a good fanfic! I love how Sakura overcame her shortcomings and was working toward being a better kunoichi. Her haggling with the retired ANBU was also priceless! I really hope that you end up making a sequel. I'd read it in an instant!
3/19/2023 c1 1thatfanboi
This is fantastic!
8/30/2022 c1 3zekses
Wold have been nice if it ever went past the training monatge.
10/20/2021 c1 mandorakat
that was good. hope you continue
10/18/2021 c1 3usagi-no-usotsuki
Wow this was a very realistic take on how Sakura would tackle her training solo without the help of anyone initially. I definitely agree that she would focus on how they were taught to train in the Academy and hone it further before delving into more complex stuff. Also I love the ANBU dude, he's a lot of fun :D
6/21/2021 c1 2HPMARIE
Love it!
6/16/2021 c1 Mernom
I like how you have the basic techniques a name.
12/28/2020 c1 ArchmagePeverell
Sequel?
7/30/2020 c1 2SakuraHarunoIsGreat
this was just... amazing!
7/29/2020 c1 SakuraHarunoIsGreat
ANBU?!
7/5/2020 c1 7Ducky Devilry
This story is amazing, I’m not holding out for a sequel since it’s been around a decade but this is definitely one of my favorite Sakura fics
4/15/2020 c1 Keychee
Love love love love this
2/16/2020 c1 ANgie
*Thinking that there will be a sequel until i realised 2012 was 8 years ago (insert clown emoji).
Anyways, thank you for the read. Even though it was just Sakura getting stronger, i enjoyed that very much. It's nice to read that she wasn't so obsessed and could become a better shinobi but also hold her love for Sasuke still..ish. I like this Sakura better than canon Sakura haha.
12/27/2019 c1 Ikurus
Love this but that ending aaaah. It'll probably help towards a less Sasuke obsessed Sakura but now it's a cliffie.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
11/15/2019 c1 Valeria
Love it! Keep working on it!
208 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »