FanFiction.Net
for Cupcake

7/19/2013 c1 5HermioneJMalfoy
This was unbelievably sweet and funny! Even the Drarry part, and that is something I try not to think about too much. Loved the fic!
8/2/2012 c1 Dallmeyer3
Great story!
7/30/2012 c1 1ParkBark
Good story but what show is it about? Pm me
5/19/2012 c1 PanonLove
Gah, that was too cute :) I love it!
8/23/2010 c1 12BriiDream
"these big, metal things with wheels to kill us with"

-I'm guessing shopping carts =D lol, I would've loved to see the muggle's POV of the two fleeing the supermarket.
8/13/2010 c1 33squeakyswings
How have I not read anything of yours yet? I'm sorry, I'm slacking, and this was absolutely fantastic. I love your characterizations of Blaise and Pansy, and Blaise's thought process was fabulous - I actually laughed out loud a few times throughout - and I love the use of the cupcake and the sticky note and the Drarry references. :-)

The ending is gorgeous and I adored it all.
7/30/2010 c1 3FourthIsland
Aww! This was sweet.
7/14/2010 c1 20SoUsay234
This was a seriously amazing fic. Loved the: I'm on like with you, especially because it made me read it twice and then laugh. And the: Shut up and kiss me already.

This is a fic definitely worth remembering, what with Pansy being (for once! Thank Merlin) insecure and all of Blaise's weird thoughts... =03 I loved it. Keep up the good work.
7/12/2010 c1 85Radical.2
That was funny...what ever happened to the cupcake? Poor little cupcake.
7/6/2010 c1 NorthernStar
I could so see that hapening. Really totaly adorable!
6/15/2010 c1 112Paper Pearls
That was a great use of the prompt, and your characterisation was wonderful. It put a smile on my face. Nice job :)
6/11/2010 c1 Rameelia
Hilarious! I so love Pansy in this... "In like with you." Couldn't help chuckling every time the unfortunate cupcake was mentioned. It's ridiculous in a very, well, sweet and romantic way. :)
6/11/2010 c1 60MollyWeasleyObsessed
beautifully written!
6/10/2010 c1 21Kirsti-Lee
Aw, that was actually kind of sweet. In like, very nice xD. Nice writing as well, and really good for a one-shot.