for Protection From the Outside

11/21/2012 c4 jhsdishidjmc
I am not really liking how you had the ista-love and need to tell them so quickly in the plot, but regardless his is really awesome!
8/11/2012 c24 IMKRYSTAL
Nice story .
12/24/2011 c24 Kaya
Love what will happen to Edwards and Bella love will they get back together or not what will happen when bella will change the cullens please update soon
10/29/2011 c24 13Dani-vg9806
WOW! This story is awesome! I really love it! It's really interesting!

I loved a lot this chapter! And the end, was simple amazing!

Thank you a lot for this wonderful story!

Hope I read the next chaper soon!

Thanks! ;D

Danii

P.S: Congratulations! You write in a great way! ;D Kisses from Colombia! ;)
6/1/2011 c24 3angelplusbuffyequals4ever
it'll work
5/1/2011 c24 1bella-swan25
I just finished reading all of this and this is so awesome please please please write more..:_) I so hope u write more..:)

-bella-swan25
4/30/2011 c24 602Ghostwriter
Yay! You're back! Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
1/10/2011 c23 3KanamexYuuki fan
awww the last bit broke my heart (figuratively)...lol... it's a great story! Keep writing, I'll look forward to future chapters. I have a few things that are constructive criticism, though.

1. "your" is the term to make "you" possessive, not you are

2. for "you are", you must use "you're" and not "your"

3. It's "sure" not "shore"

That's it for now, there are grammatical errors and a few spelling mistakes, but overall, I would give it a 89% (don't worry, that's really high cause my standards are super high!
12/8/2010 c23 89780975567890
Poor Edward! oh shit this isn't good! Bella is seriously pissing me off! Update SOON!
12/3/2010 c23 7EllaBellaTrix
Bella :'[ I hope they get back together I was literally in tears when I read the ending. Update soon x
11/30/2010 c23 3angelplusbuffyequals4ever
oh shit
11/30/2010 c23 602Ghostwriter
Uh-oh. Will she be able to go through with it? Can't wait to find out. Awesome job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
10/24/2010 c22 3Selene Rose Grey
Okay I'm just gonna say this please don't let Bella freaked leave Edward!

Also I love this version of twilight it so awesome
10/18/2010 c22 89780975567890
I love it! Update SOON! *sighs* I really wish Bella would change her mind about Edward she is just making the same mistake he did in new moon. Poor Edward...
10/18/2010 c22 3angelplusbuffyequals4ever
she finds her way back to him
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »