for So We Sailed On To The Sun

2/17/2013 c1 Iduna's Apples
This just blew my mind. Never would I have ever thought that the paths of two of my all time fave OTPs (Nine/Rose and Angel/Cordy) would ever cross. This was the crossover I never even knew I wanted, and it was so very well done, too! The internet is a wonderful place sometimes, and it's thanks to writers like you :)
2/16/2013 c1 110boop-oop-ee-doo
Loved this. Nice choice of Doctor for it too, 9 fits well in Angel's world.
9/6/2012 c1 Sourdoughtoast
Okay, I've never seen Angel but I loved this! I tend not to read much of Nine (because, seriously, david tennant unnghhhf) but in this story, you captured Nine just as well as you've been capturing ten. Which you do perfectly (although you should know I think that by now since I've been stalking your stories)
7/29/2012 c1 zon12
Whoa whoa whoa .. did I just read a story with the Doctor, Rose, Jack, Angel, Cordelia, Wesley, and Lorne .. and it was amazing and it was funny and it was just about the best thing ever? Yes .. yes I did!
6/5/2012 c1 lissa-aloha
Haha, yes yes yes... This was awesome! I loved the Angel crossover, and how Rose just wanted to hug him! That was awesome. And Cordelia and Rose exchanging stories... I love what you had Lorne tell the Doctor, and tell Rose... :D
3/12/2012 c1 13Constant Comment Tea
Great piece! You had the characterization down pat and I was laughing through the whole thing. I especially loved the little exchange between Rose and Cordy-I could hear it so perfectly in my head! Great job!
12/30/2011 c1 31Rogue Soul Alchemist
this is very good and funny I love rose and Cordy's coversation XD
11/17/2011 c1 11Angela Jewell
Aww, so cute. I never would've thought those two series would go together so well, but their worlds actually fit together perfectly - and its funny how the leather jacket connection never even occurred to me (and watching Rose/Cordelia comparing horror stories was hilarious)!

Well done - it was such a fun idea. Though, now I wonder how Buffy and the Scooby gang would've reacted to seeing the TARDIS too, lol!
8/10/2011 c1 1Narukin
I loved this so much especially the Doctor and Angel shaking hands like that, can't blame Rose and Cordy for laughing I would have to :).
2/20/2011 c1 91Gilari
Aw, that was sweet and funny. Lorne's never wrong, Rose. Never. The thought of Angel and Nine glaring at each other just makes me giggle. Great crossover :-)
1/10/2011 c1 18Rose of Zakarisz
I like this a lot. I always wondered why Rose looked so sure of herself when she promised him forever.
12/5/2010 c1 72Anonymized Artichoke
I especially love: "You have a remarkable talent for boiling down complex concepts into pure inanity.". Much enjoyed. Am faving.
9/25/2010 c1 Ayjah
Lovely. I would love to read another along these lines.
9/1/2010 c1 33TheCurat0r
Great story! I really loved this. I liked the way you showed the similarities of the Doctor and Angel. One of my favorite parts was when the vampires couldn't enter the TARDIS and the Doctor told them they weren't invited. I also liked how you portrayed Angel.
8/16/2010 c1 boymayorofsecondlife
The image of a completely smashed Rose and Jack singing "Yellow Submarine" shall stay with me forever. .w.

Nice job balancing all the characters from the shows! I've only just started Angel, but I've seen every episode of Buffy so I knew what was going on - and I now can't wait for mister so-called Host, who sounds fabulous ^.^

LOL the dark, leather-wearing, serious types shaking hands like that. Teehee. Of course Cordy and Rosie would burst out laughing xD I wonder what it would've been like with Angel, Cordelia, and Wesley traveling with the Doctor, Rose, and Jack? Ah, the possibilities...

Seriousness at the end was totally dark chocolate. Ominious, but sweet. Lurve has ensued :D
18 Page 1 2 Next »