for The Accident

11/14/2019 c6 39magensby
Good to see that Tony didn't give up. DiNozzo Sr deserved that broken jaw. Thnx for the read.
11/14/2019 c4 magensby
Grandmas have a way about them. Hopefully Tony takes his grandmother's advice.
11/14/2019 c3 magensby
Well now the gang knows what happened. Gee, Ziva was a bit cold in her response.
11/14/2019 c2 magensby
Tony is hurt and lashing out thinking that a resignation might make things better.

Note: The back and forth between first and third person 'point of view' was a bit confusing at times but the story still flowed. I did the same thing when writing earlier stories.
11/14/2019 c1 magensby
Tony lost his legs! What?
5/3/2018 c6 Guest
You were going good till you quit in the last chapter. You had Gibbs there at the same time as Senior yet Gibbs comes for a visit a few days later and asks what happened. Your chapter headings need work-yes the men 'ganged up' on Tony but to support him. Your headings sound like they ganged up on him and only the team 'riding to the rescue' saved him.
8/3/2017 c3 7GinaDBrewer
Dang Ziva that was cold! Tony is hurting and Ziva's mad as hell at him.
8/3/2017 c1 GinaDBrewer
Poor Tony! Feel so sorry for him losing his legs like that! :(
9/1/2014 c6 36JENTWCSINYFAN2
Wow wow so happy he got his new legs and that he told senior where to go, can't believe his grandpa broke his jaw. Wow
9/1/2014 c5 JENTWCSINYFAN2
Wow good very good, love it and the emails
9/1/2014 c4 JENTWCSINYFAN2
Wow wow very good , I like this version of Tonys family
9/1/2014 c3 JENTWCSINYFAN2
Oh wow wow the email wows and everything , I can't speak
9/1/2014 c2 JENTWCSINYFAN2
Oh wow wow I like Tonys grandparents and am glad they are and were there for him..
9/1/2014 c1 JENTWCSINYFAN2
Oh wow wow poor Tony so sad
12/1/2011 c6 Long Live BRUCAS
Go Tony your show Sr you are not useless. That you will be whole again and always was and will be a better me=an than Sr ever was or could be.

Loved all the emails back and fourth especially him and Tim.

He really has a god and loving family. And they will help in whatever way he needs it.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »