for Carl the Dentist

8/1/2012 c1 25MrsEleanorLovett
Carl as Emma's friend... it's such a good idea!
1/19/2011 c1 6GleekOut87
nice twist
7/27/2010 c1 11bamf-gonagall
I totally thought that Emma made up Carl! But then I get on here, scouring for make-believe Carl fics after the finale, and there are none. And I'm thinking, 'okay, so maybe Emma didn't make Carl up, I guess I'm just being too optimistic...'

But then I find this, and my theory is most definitely back! Awesome ficage!
6/13/2010 c1 107Permanent Rose
Love this! I was so ready to be so mad at Carl-and Emma because I could never imagine her even settling for such a jerk. But I really like your take on the situation and his character. It really seemed like Emma was making it up a little when she told Will in her office ;)

Great story!
6/13/2010 c1 1extremefuchsia
Wow I like Carl being just her friend :)and the way she was like telling him that she was seeing Carl makes it sound kinda that way too :)
6/13/2010 c1 r0ckgal
Awwww:) I had thought a lot about it possibly being a lie that she was dating her dentist. This was one of the best stories I've ever read!:) I really wish that's what it will turn out to being when season 2 starts:(
6/12/2010 c1 197mamaXunicorn
Well..I must say that is the last thing I expected. I thought Carl was really a jerk...glad he was just putting Will to a test. I loved this! Fantastic job!
6/12/2010 c1 Guest
geez.. carl's really cheesy, isn't he? not sure i could actually stand him if he was like that on the show
6/12/2010 c1 13DarkestAngel11
That was so freakin sweet! I love the whole W/E couple fluffyness! I can totally see Will punching Carl the dentist!
6/12/2010 c1 Jessica
Such a great story! When Emma was telling will in the episode, it did kind of seem like she was making it up on the spot...haha, but she wasnt. i want this to happen so bad! to bad it wont...