for Birdsong in the Dawn

11/3/2015 c1 3rereaderliz
Very sweet and slightly heartbreaking. If inspiration ever strikes, I would love to read at least a one shot about the "female marauders." It's such a different take on Lily than most authors use and I'd be really intrigued to read something about this trio if you are up to it.
11/6/2014 c1 34listeninggame
This was so beautiful. You have a gift.
6/27/2013 c1 Ettena Editor
This is beautiful. :O
5/31/2012 c1 118autumn midnights
Well, I decided to look at this too, since Odette is featured in Choices. I loved this insight into her personality, and I adore how you've characterized everybody mentioned in here. Odette's thoughts about Evie, Lily, James, and Sirius were really interesting, and in the latter three cases, also fit with the canon characterization of them, and they were definitely in-character. The title is so pretty, also, and it fits really well since you mention 'listening to the chorus of birdsong' in the middle of the story. I really like how Evie, Lily, and Odette say these things about love in the beginning, and then at the end it's changed completely. That shows the growth of their characters, and I like it. You've managed to bring Odette and Evie to life, also, and I can totally picture their personalities. These OCs are very realistic, and I really enjoyed it. Wonderful job!
12/19/2011 c1 3kel.kel.153
This story was lovely! I love the way Odette is portrayed, though the name kept on making me think about Swan Lake...not really helping...

Sorry about that. I'm not quite sure what happened to Evie, you were a bit vague when it came to her fate, or maybe that was just me. Loved it! Hope you write more!
11/17/2011 c1 7sophieranier14
Wow that was beautiful. I usually dislike stories that aren't actually from Lily or James's point-of-view, but this was amazing. When I saw that it was from someone else's POV I almost stopped reading, but something compelled me to keep going. I am so glad I did! This story truly spoke to me in a way that so few do. You are a very talented writer and this is one of the best stories, not even fan fictions, I have ever read.
7/18/2011 c1 1513dramaqueen13
I love this! It captures human emotions so well, and I loved the girls' different views on true love, and how they were each surprised by how it turned out for them.
6/16/2011 c1 2thestorythatshewrote
Good but sad, I almost cried at the end :) It was cool to read about her in Choices and then read a one-shot on her earlier years!
1/19/2011 c1 47PrincessSkywalkerOrgana
aww
1/14/2011 c1 1renzhie
Aw..it's beautiful. :)
12/30/2010 c1 6AreYouSirius-questionmark
aaawww:)
12/20/2010 c1 Josefine
This was beautiful! You have a real talent for writing! I can't waiit to check out your other stories :)
12/12/2010 c1 21thenewkait
I like this character. Alot I want to read more about her.

~thenewkait
7/14/2010 c1 1flechette mango
wow this is such a good story!

*sniff* *sniff*

but why is it called bridsong in the dawn?

anyways keep writing! :)
6/20/2010 c1 9SaRaPiE
Oh my gosh! This story is amazing! I absolutely love it!
19 Page 1 2 Next »