for Law Lesson 201B Age Does Matter

6/16/2010 c1 13La Mariane
I love the Ministry getting hoited with its own laws :D Looking forward to more of this story.
6/16/2010 c1 lmill123
Great story, I just wish that it had been longer. Please do a follow up on this. Everyone wants to see what Fudge and the rest will discover happens now that Harry is an adult. He could own the Profit. The building that the ministry is in, even Hogwarts.
6/16/2010 c1 Vellouette
I loved this story. I'm hoping you'll be posting your longer story soon. I need something good to read.
6/16/2010 c1 wilyoldjane
Oh I love this! Can't wait for the full story!
6/15/2010 c1 15Twilight Unicorn
I love it! This was absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to see the full story! -TU
6/15/2010 c1 Aelirenn
I just love Methos. lol I can't wait for the whole story. Good fun!
6/15/2010 c1 1sm1982
Can't wait to see this being turned into a story and where it goes from there.

Great work.
6/15/2010 c1 Time is full and I'm up next
I don't remember if I've ever said this before, and if I haven't then I'm sorry, but I love you, you're spectacular and I love you.

;) Keep up the good work and I love you.
6/14/2010 c1 27Isis the Sphinx
Methos, I do believe I could hug you.

Oh, that was brilliant. Looking forward to more in this series. Keep writing!
6/14/2010 c1 abby1000
Please continue with this when you get a chance. I had never seen this particular crossover before!
6/14/2010 c1 12Mikee
Though I know absolutely nothing about "Highlander" and normally don't read HP crossover stories where the other fandom is one I don't know, your synopsis caught my attention. I'm glad it did.

I really liked this. I especially liked how Mr. Bronson handled the Wisengamot. That was brilliant.

This chapter makes it look as if the full story you mentioned in your Author's Note might be not only an immortal!Harry, but an independant!Harry as well. I do hope so.

After reading this, I'm really quite looking forward to reading the new story.

Thank you.
6/14/2010 c1 Pointer3109
"so it diverted the majority of Harry's magic into insuring he grew up."

Ohhh frak.

"But he is still not under-aged in the eyes of the law, given that Ministry Officials Bartimus Crouch Senior and Ludo Bagman, the heads of the three Magical schools in Europe and this august body have all declared him to be of age."

Tag em and bag em, Danno.

Enjoyed it.

I'd read more.
6/14/2010 c1 Weasel Fu
Very nice. I thought the characterizations of the Wizengamot were well done. I liked that Harry wasn't acting arrogant and didn't have too much "gotcha!" in his attitude. I think he is better served by acting mature and serious in front of the members of the Wizengamot who are undecided about him. I think Dumbledore is definitely going to do everything he can to make sure Adam and Harry are separated. Adam is everything he doesn't want Harry to be, knowledgeable, confident, savvy and a survivor. It will be interesting to see what plans Harry and Adam have worked out for dealing with Dumbledore and whether Harry will go back to Hogwarts (if Harry's aware of what Dumbledore is trying to do to him he should need a very good reason to put himself under Dumbledore's control again.". I like this first bit and am interested in seeing how the situation turns out.
6/14/2010 c1 Shinzawa
Whoohoo! Go Methos, go! He totally rocks, doesn't he? Very nice little fic & it begs (*begs*) for a sequel. It wouldn't even have to include Methos, although an Immortal!Couldn't-care-less-about-the-Game!Harry would be a joy to read. But any fic which involves emancipated!Harry who doesn't take shit from anyone more or less automatically carries my approval *smirks*

Can't wait to read the larger fic - keep up the good work!
6/14/2010 c1 54SeulWolfe
all I can say is WOOOOHOOO! You go ADAM!
281 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »