for Law Lesson 201B Age Does Matter

6/13/2010 c1 Izaya
This is a very interesting start, looking forward to see where it goes.
6/13/2010 c1 Cateagle
snicker Oh, those results are not going to be well-liked by either Fudge or Albus; especially since Harry now being an adult alters a lot of the rules and not in favor of either of them. This looks like a most interesting story. I'm thinking that if "Adam" works to train Harry to survive in the Game, that same training is going to be of great use in dealing with the various others trying to either control or kill Harry. It'll be quite interesting to see what you work out.
6/13/2010 c1 4Hexadecimal666
Oh this was an excellent start. I especially love Adam's solicitation in court. This will be very interesting to read as you progress.
6/13/2010 c1 brighteyes343
update soon

should be interesting
6/13/2010 c1 4highbrass
Ok, I don't normally review one shots but this one has me curious already. If you do decide to write a full on story from this you have one avid reader to it already. Good Job.
6/13/2010 c1 Stefni
Adam was just wonderful and I'm really looking forward to reading the full story. Thanks for the teaser.
6/13/2010 c1 1Chaos Mancer
bravo bravo nicely done
6/13/2010 c1 2history
I love this one shot . Will harry will be with methos in your futur story?
6/13/2010 c1 4DragonFoxx
Will the lengthened story continue here or under another title? I can't wait to read it. Loved this little teaser for the full thing yet it could stand on it's own.
6/13/2010 c1 3Sir-Tannin
please continue this crossover? how about adding Macloud into the story.
280 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19