for Law Lesson 201B Age Does Matter

11/3/2012 c1 sffilk
And this continues when?
11/3/2012 c1 Orange Spiral 62
This seems interesting.
Please continue this story.
10/25/2012 c1 64teeth
great story. I'd really like to see what more havock this duo could bring onto the wizarding word... it' really a pity it's only one-shot, but then we can't always have what we want...

greetings :)
9/5/2012 c1 dreammyth
Please continue!
8/26/2012 c1 Runecutter
An impressive scene with a much better argumentation than Dumbledore's effect seeking blundering into the courtroom at the last second and bringing his squib which can't see Dementors but only feels their effect and knows what that means, thereby only giving a halfway sufficient account... this is much better and it did not even use the clause for self-defense as that would have returned him to rulings for minor wizards...

Well done, but i think inside the larger story it will be even more impressive as the whole background will be clearer and the consequences will have place enough to be described in detail.
8/20/2012 c1 Impressionist
Adam's defense of Harry made Dumbledore's defense in canon very inept. Bravo!
8/19/2012 c1 Guest
I really, really like your idea/plot and Ihope you will update soon
8/8/2012 c1 11picabone99
(mouth hanging open) WOW! please, please, please continue! so well reasoned! so much fun! you are an amazing writer.
7/1/2012 c1 1Oogies4u
cooool.. giggle
6/19/2012 c1 Nashira Katharis
This is the first time I see Harrys trial solved in such a way. It is awesome! :3
5/25/2012 c1 dragonlordrb
OK so where is the rest of the story? This is a great lead-in to a possably very interesting story.
5/11/2012 c1 2BAD HERO
hah! Badass!
3/22/2012 c1 4Gseven
This one has a great deal of promise, I hope you have plans to continue it someday.
3/16/2012 c1 10shatteredstar21
this is an awesome and well thought out story... would you mind if i used some of your argument in one of my fics? anyways, plz let me know
3/13/2012 c1 Lord Mortensen
cool!, can you have a continuation?
282 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »