for Big Time Rush Hogwarts

8/17/2011 c15 6HornyLoliLoki
That was awsome! Poor Aly... that Noah guy is a real prick.

And thx for adding that Seamus and Branna are cousins.
8/17/2011 c15 8girlreadsalot
okay, I just wanted to tell you...I WENT TO A BIG TIM RUSH CONCERT! They are SO much better live than on tv. Also THE CONCERT I WAS AT IS IN THEIR NEW MUSIC VIDEO! It's in 'If I Ruled The World'! It's awesome. Are you jealous?
7/16/2011 c14 1Karmahitme66543
Haha, I love Douche!Harry.

I know I said I'd enter the contest, but I can't really think of a first kiss one for James and Mickey, and I don't have a great feel for the other girls&boys. I could probably write just a general fic on her interactions with the others, but I'm no good at fluff.

BTW, if you care, Mickey is pretty good friends with Luna Lovegood and the twins, but she and the twins don't talk too often. She's also really good pals with Draco, because she's one of the only people who he's not a complete git towards.

I guess it makes sense that Ron would hate her (probably Harry, too) and Hermione would at least try to tolerate her.

...Yeah, I probably should write a general fic to explain some stuff. -runs off to attempt that-

BTW, do you think I could get the link to the one entry so far?
7/5/2011 c13 Karmahitme66543
Damn, love the way you portray Mickey. Her favorite color depends on her mood and such, but it's usually a bright, cheerful color (i.e. blue, pink, green, purple, yellow, ect.)

I'm no good at writing fluff, but I guess I'll try my hand at it. lol
6/30/2011 c13 6HornyLoliLoki
Branna's favorite color is yellow.

And the last chapter was cool, I can't wait to see Carlos in the joke shop!
6/29/2011 c11 HornyLoliLoki
That was so cute! loved it when she pulled out the Lakers jersey. When my sister read that part she flipped. The Lakers are her fave.

For the boys: Own the World

For Aly: Blow
6/29/2011 c10 1Karmahitme66543
Hey, the story's looking great so far! Having a good summer?
6/28/2011 c10 6HornyLoliLoki
That was awesome. The begining was real cute, and the end was really cool when we got to hear about her mom.
6/16/2011 c9 HornyLoliLoki
Wow, that was awesome! I loved how Kendall is with Aly. Can't wait till the next chapter!
6/16/2011 c9 215dragondream
good job but terribly long update!
6/16/2011 c3 6Crysagi-Chan
hannah lavelov 15 florida kendall brown with blonde highlights blue green 4.11 thin grphindorr 4th year pheonix and maple,sweet and shy she hangs out with her sisters( younger )
5/19/2011 c8 1Karmahitme66543
Hey, welcome back to the community! I'm glad to see that you're updating again. Can't wait to read more of the story!
5/19/2011 c8 6HornyLoliLoki
I think Aly should sing Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne.
5/18/2011 c7 HornyLoliLoki
OMG! I love it! Soooo glad you updated, the begining was so cute between Lex and Aly.
5/17/2011 c1 17BTRhpgeek21
Kendall=Gryffindor

Logan=Ravenclaw

James=Slytherin

Carlos=Hufflepuff

I swear I'm gonna like this crossover very much!
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »