for At The Buzzer

7/6/2010 c1 14Katydid43
"Our cat's a genius, that's all." LOL! I think it's more like, our cat thinks he's a dog. LOL! Lucky is just way too cute! Perfect for the way too good-looking Winchesters! ;-)
6/26/2010 c1 123Twinchy
A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. little furball! Now he's even giving his best doggie impression, so Sam can have another go at throwing the wrapping into the garbage.
6/21/2010 c1 38krissy7490
I LOVE THIS CAT! :) Seriously, almost every time you write something about him I find myself going "OMG! My cat Shadow/Felix does that too!" Lol!
6/19/2010 c1 106writergirl94
aww lucky

how adorble.

hes a super genius cat!
6/17/2010 c1 72Angelustatt
awwww! I used to have a little grey kitten called Amzo who would play fetch for hours with a little woolen ball she had. It was the cutest thing to watch! lol

This was so cute, mate!
6/16/2010 c1 77sweetysmart0505
Hee hee, that's awesome! A little kitty. Nice one!
6/15/2010 c1 14494dwangel
awesome kitty
6/15/2010 c1 L5472
*giggles* Oh my god, little Lucky knows how to fetch! =O Smart little bugger ;)
6/14/2010 c1 Amy
Lol. He is very smart. Lucky is such a cool cat. My cat carries things in his mouth like a dog sometimes, but nothing quite like this. Lol
6/14/2010 c1 38sidjack
There is never, ever enough Lucky. He can get to Dean every time. Sam is even cuter with Lucky around. I can see Dean being at the mercy of two Puppy-dog eye creatures, his little brother and their cat.

sid
6/14/2010 c1 39Kady-SN
Lucky's my hero.
6/14/2010 c1 Noninone
Of course!
6/14/2010 c1 31Nana56
It's natural! We had a cat that played fetch. He'd chase so hard and when he hit the hardwood floor he'd turn around and start trying to run away from the wall he was going to hit. Hit it EVERY TIME. he'd always bring it back, tho. LMAO

I love this little guy! Of course he's a genius...he's a cat! :)
6/14/2010 c1 nwspaprtaxis
YAY! LUCKYVERSE! I LOVE LUCKYVERSE!

And this was adorable. Love Lucky picking up the wrapper and carrying it back to Sam before Dean can make a smartass remark. And I just love the line "The Winchesters stared." I can so see this... both of them completely slackjawed, Dean still holding the wrapper to his cheeseburger, both of them gaping at the kitten then looking at each other. And adore Dean's "Did you teach him that?" *giggles* GO LUCKY!

But I still love Lucky-comforting-Dean-during-Hell-Nightmares...
6/14/2010 c1 83sammygirl1963
Not only is Lucky an awesome cat, but he is a smart one too. What more could the brothers ask for? Oh how I wish you'd write a longer story with Lucky in them!
16 Page 1 2 Next »