for Déjà vu All Over Again

7/6/2010 c1 14Katydid43
LOL! Awesome follow-up! I love it!
6/26/2010 c1 123Twinchy
You are so right, they don't grow up at all - merely grow taller. LOL

Really awesome idea to have them remember they had been there before - and then continuing where they had left off the last time. hehe
6/19/2010 c1 106writergirl94
aw waht a cute idea

i like how dean remembered and then sorta replayed the memory-literally
6/17/2010 c1 72Angelustatt
I'm sooo behind in my reading cause of stupid net issues, but man this was worth it! I had a lovely visual in my head of the grins on these boys faces. Simply lovely, mate!

*HUGS*
6/15/2010 c1 38sidjack
I really didn't think you could make them any more adorable. Can't help it, I really enjoy some happy boys, and yeah, you are awesome! I love Dean torturing Sam, cause Dean is the best big bro EVER!

Thanks for the smile.

sid
6/15/2010 c1 822akaStoryteller
haha I LOVE this. Lots of big brother/little brother goodness. I can just hear the laughter.
6/15/2010 c1 nwspaprtaxis
THIS IS AWESOME! I love this sequel to Small Victories. I actually like this one better. And yeah, figures Sam'd remember Dad being p*ssed but Dean shrugging it off and going "it was worth it. You were happy." This is totally DEAN - just taking the punishment because he knows it's worth anything to make Sam happy at least for a moment. And love Dean still being able to tackle his ginormitron of a brother and tickle him to death and Sam knowing that it doesn't matter because he was still the little brother...
6/15/2010 c1 L5472
Aww good to know these two guys still screw around with each other. Must be nice to have some smiles in between hunts :)
6/14/2010 c1 396Amberdreams
Hee! Love me a bit of brotherly messing about and light relief! PS you missed the 't' out of started near the end :D
6/14/2010 c1 77sweetysmart0505
Man, that was such an awesome moment there. It was like, a Wee!Chester moment uintegrated into Jared and Jensen. VERY nicely done.
6/14/2010 c1 Noninone
XD This one is even cuter.
6/14/2010 c1 31Nana56
Oh wow! They did it again! LMAO

I totally love it!
6/14/2010 c1 83sammygirl1963
Definitely the perfect follow up. So good to see those two can still have fun even after all those years between the two incidents!
6/14/2010 c1 39Kady-SN
Yep. They don't grow up. They just get taller. I loved this, Kim. LOVED IT!