for For One Night Only

6/25/2010 c1 MiaMonster
wow, all i can say is STEAMY

I just learned what FanFiction is, and after reading your story. i know i gotta look for more. Absolutely hott!
6/23/2010 c1 1Dimka's chick
Loved it. He's so sweet!
6/22/2010 c1 DBCrystal
I have to be truthful with you.I didn't think I would like this oneshot but I love it. It is one of the best oneshots I've read.
6/22/2010 c1 2ShadowKissed23
Aww Terri :D I loved it! It was so sweet!
6/19/2010 c1 7SnowGoose
aww I loved it. I love dimitri too
6/18/2010 c1 nicole
u should totally keep goin with that stoy except u should make it about just rose and dimitri and not how he go turned into a strigoi after the cabin. love that story by the way. not making u do anything just suggestions.
6/17/2010 c1 3NifflersAndBooks136
I really like this, I've never read a cabin DPOV scene before were he was a virgin. I don't think he was (hence in Vampire Academy, when Rose mentions that he takes things slow for her) but, Richelle Mead never said anything, so we never know. Anyway, it was really well writen. Well done :)
6/17/2010 c1 megan
u did a great job on writing that fan fiction i enjoyed reading it
6/16/2010 c1 3Refrigerator-Burn
SO PERFECT. this is what she should of put in the book. thank you. this is very well written and adorable.
6/16/2010 c1 ashleylovez
Hey you -

I love the story ...but come on I'm dying to read chapter 43 of your other story! You better post like 10 chapters to it tonight :-) JK, but you know, if you want to...I'd be a very happy woman!
6/16/2010 c1 mynameisasecret
i liked it, but i wish u made it more explicit. kudos for u for writing it anyway! write in rpov too!
6/16/2010 c1 4malfoymannor
That was really awesome! I loved it! Write more one shots soon! Keep up the good work!

Rachel! (:
6/16/2010 c1 3jnjnorris
This is really good! You are quite talented! Can't wait to read more stories from you!
6/16/2010 c1 va
Aw that was cute

I think we know dimitri has a little more experience then that

But still what a cute story
6/16/2010 c1 7Celene Hudor Midnight
I loved it. You could actually feel the emotion of both of them. It was excellent. Keep up the writing.
65 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »