for Elevator

10/18/2018 c7 3Miss Ivy Kitten Wonder
This is the best damn thing! I love the fact that they were all fangirling so damn hard about them two! So good!
I really enjoyed that, thank you for writing this :D
8/17/2013 c7 Guest
I loved this so much :D
7/31/2013 c7 PampaSenior
Oh my god, I spent the whole fic laughing out loud! This was sooo funny and cute, I loved it!
Keep up the good work :3
4/26/2013 c5 36Eleneri
This is gloriously funny. I'm sitting here grinning.
4/26/2013 c4 Eleneri
The inclusion of Pressley is absolutely priceless. I thought for certain he was going to shut the whole thing down, but noooo...

This story just keeps getting better!
4/26/2013 c3 Eleneri
I don't believe I'm saying this, but the awesomeness that is Shepard and Kaidan being locked in an elevator is actually overshadowed by the mental image of the entire crew crammed into the cockpit, watching "like an old soap opera".

LOVE THIS!
4/26/2013 c2 Eleneri
Oh, gosh, the mental image of Joker and Ashley sitting in the cockpit munching chips and watching the surveillance cameras is just priceless. I can't imagine clocking your superior officer in the face was part of the plan for anyone, though. Oh, when they're found out, Joker is toast. Maybe.

This is great fun!
4/26/2013 c1 Eleneri
Joker, you devious man!

This is sweet and great and fun. Off to the next chapter!
8/16/2012 c7 11Letticiae
This was made of win! Joker getting them stuck in the elevator was a great idea. The bets were fun! Wrex's remarks, Tali wanting to upgrade her omni-tool, Chakwas and even Pressly placing a bet too... all brilliant! The crew watching them like a movie, eating Joker's stash of junk food... LOL! All characters were spot on!

I wanted to smack Kaidan for not kissing her back and letting her think he was rejecting her, but I guess he made up for it in the end!

Awesome story! Loved it!
7/18/2012 c7 Becca Hood
never fails to get a hundred laughs out of me. i started laughing so hard i was crying with wrex and his comments. i love it. i am a die hard shenko fan and this story is one of the best
4/1/2012 c7 KessN7
Very very enjoyable. Really loved it. Grinned through the whole thing.
3/28/2012 c7 Lisa vas normandy
That was ace. reading In bed and woke my boyfriend up from laughing. :-)
1/18/2011 c7 Amethyst246
I love it! You write fantastic Shenko UST stories, and I adore Joker as the evil mastermind. Everyone watching the "soap opera" was so classic I was practically laughing out loud. I confess, though, I was a little confused about Adams. It sounded at first like he'd been watching then decided to end the fun-and-games before things got out of hand. I did a double take when it came out he was clueless. Thanks for writing :)
12/15/2010 c7 Lellandra
I LOVED this story!

I was doing my best not to laugh out loud (I read part of it at work!) and I choked a couple of times trying to muffle it!

Thanks for sharing, it made my day!
11/30/2010 c7 4Hawkeyeisms
I will be thoroughly depressed if you don't write another fic like this. Not only was it incredibly hilarious, but sweet. I love Alenko/FemShepard fluffs. And you made this sweet, and completely entertaining. I laughed so hard!
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »