for Choices

11/28/2012 c7 8Sonnie W
Just wondering, when did she get promoted to major? She's a major in chapters 6 and 7, but no mention of anything... GREAT story and I'm a bit devastated i only just found it .. Can't wait for more story's :)
11/27/2012 c6 Sonnie W
Just a little note hun.. You have at the start of this chapter saying it has been 3 years then a few paragraphs down it says 4 years they were apart before it goes back to 3 years later on ... Also your beta left you a comment that hasn't been edited out, just after you have "close after he had Goa'uld" .. Also that sentence isn't complete :)

Loving it by the way :)
11/27/2012 c1 Sonnie W
Why am i only finding this one now? :( .. Loving it already :) .. Might have to re-read DB though hehe :)
10/18/2012 c7 29Sparky She-Demon
This was very nice to read. I loved it!
5/13/2012 c7 6Hazmatt
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out!
5/13/2012 c6 Hazmatt
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very hot! I hope everything works out for them!
5/13/2012 c5 Hazmatt
Great chapter! What happened with the General? What did Sam talk to him about? I hope everything works out! I really enjoyed it!
5/13/2012 c4 Hazmatt
Incredible chapter! Very emotional! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
5/13/2012 c3 Hazmatt
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Very emotional!
5/13/2012 c2 Hazmatt
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Is Sam a captain or a major, because she was called both! I hope everything works out for them!
5/13/2012 c1 Hazmatt
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
9/4/2010 c2 10MatildaSwan
I'm digging this story so far.

Your characterisation is good and it's well written. It's no biggie it's unbeta'd, the only grammatical error that sticks out is the use of lower case 'i' instead of I.

Good work, I've enjoyed what I've read so far, so now I'm going to get to reading it :)
9/1/2010 c7 dpdp