for Gone

4/21/2014 c1 1MADStar529
Loved it. Love how Brian went after Justin and Justin was going back to him.
4/21/2013 c1 8rebecca85
Ah! Now I finally know how Queer as Folk ends! Thank you! :D
9/26/2012 c1 20Mrs Hatake Itachi
Nice!
4/13/2011 c1 Doni
Very sweet... Though I have no idea how his liver survived all that.
1/19/2011 c1 2OnceaSuperWhoLockian
SO CUTE! Love this. I love that Brian went after him for a change, and I love that Justin was about to come home anyway. Oh my gosh, and I love the image of Brian putting on one of Justin's sweaters...that's hilarious. I just pictured it and about died laughing (even though it was a very sad moment). Overall great job!

~Jess
12/23/2010 c1 PK
Oh, if only we had been provided with ONE last episode that had gone like this! Us Brian/Justin fangirls might have felt a bit happier... (;

Perfect. Beautifully written, deep, and you characterized everyone very well! Thanks for this! Loved it!
10/9/2010 c1 SunChild1982
This story (along with all your other QAF fics) have been a God send the last two days. Colds are not fun when you can't get out of bed. I have loved each and every one of your stories.

Congratulations, you have a truly amazing talent!
7/20/2010 c1 Honeypie66
You gave me the perfect ending for my favourite show!

Loved it and it was just pure enjoyment to read it. Hope you write another story of our cuties soon.

Xoxo

Honey
6/30/2010 c1 6Whitlock's Girl
So good! I loved it.
6/20/2010 c1 suns and stars
more more more
6/17/2010 c1 itzy68
You know I want to thank you for this. I love this story, it was everything I would have wanted to happen especially the conversation with Mikey the menace "The not so good friend" Him and Lindsey has been a lot of the reason that their has been fuck ups between Brian and Justin.
6/16/2010 c1 5Bigdogz09
Great story. Love the bitch slap of honesty upside Mikey's head. I really enjoy your work. Really liked Boomerang, too.

All the best.
6/16/2010 c1 me and mr jones
aaawwwwwwww. I loved the first part, and i loved the middle and i loved loved loved the end. And in my mind that is exactly what happened :-D very well written too.
6/16/2010 c1 Alyse SaFyre
Oh Holy Hell! PERFECT! Loved this story! It would be really cool if you expanded it, maybe showing them going around New York and then going home to face down the gang and maybe going after Lindsey and facing her down on some home truths too...and maybe some daddy/justin/gus time? =) Lovely! Can't wait for more stories! You Rock! Happy Writing! ~Alyse
6/16/2010 c1 lulu
I prefer this ending's version that the one on TV.
17 Page 1 2 Next »