for Remember

8/9/2013 c1 36DiddyKF1
Diddy's death was very disturbing to my heart. He's been my favorite fictional character for 15 YEARS! This is one of the saddest and most disturbing stories I've ever read.
5/16/2013 c1 Guest
You know what else is sad about this? It was never finished :/
11/2/2010 c2 72MushroomWings
Luv luv luv luv luv! Oh and was on my school computer when I PMed you that review. If Kimi didn't get the cute shirt until she turned fourteen then what did she wear until then?
6/27/2010 c1 1Darelle The Author
Well this was...depressing. Very, very depressing, both of them died! Oh and when Diddy was dying WHY did he tell Kimi he was dying, she was two years old! Most parents would have just lied to them so they could have at least one more night of rest before they had to face reality. You just had him slap Kimi in the face with it. Oh and how does a two year old know how to make a shrine? And why does Kimi have a speech impediment, most little girls speak WAY BETTER than little boys at that age. Trust me, my niece can TALK, my nephew...not so much. Just saying. But really, where's Dixie at?
6/25/2010 c1 5Captain Bones
This is a sad chapter. It made me cry. Why did Diddy had to die? He is my favorite character.
6/25/2010 c1 72MushroomWings
*crying hysterically*Oh, poor Kimi and Dixie! Poor little Kimi! WHY?
6/18/2010 c1 thatguy43
Yays, you added it! Nice start! Hope you update soon!