FanFiction.Net
for A Sparkling Day

6/28/2010 c4 2Exleader75
Brilliant! Love that chapter! You're a great author for only an 11-year-old or so you say you are in your prolife. Great work.
6/28/2010 c4 2RunoandAkizafan
Awesome, I LUV it! I agree with Kikryo they are a excellent couple keep up the good work.
6/28/2010 c3 21Cosmic Guardian
you are doing great. hey you know that majestic princess card sounds good can you tell me some of it's ability's i'd like to use it in one of my stories.

it's a good start keep going. (three thumbs up)
6/16/2010 c1 2Exleader75
I like it! Very interesting though Yusei is being OOC here and Akiza maybe a little bit. But you don't have to listen to me there since I watch the sub version and don't know how 4Kids changed Yusei and Aikza's relationship.

The only errors I see are spacing errors like these:

1. "Are you busy today?"he rushed the words...

"today?"he" isn't a word, that I'm sure. Please space these words apart to avoid embarrassing spelling errors.

I think I seen that error about one more time and that's it.

Other than that, I like it and I'm going to put under my favorites! Good luck on your next chapter!

Also, I think 4Kids is going to release season 2 (Ep 65+) of 5D's and also that 10th anniversary movie this July. So you are in luck waiting till August!
6/16/2010 c1 38BbbStrwbrry
This was pretty good for your first fanfiction. Although, I do have to say that Yusei and Akiza were a little out of character. Typically, Yusei is very confident and doesn't have others do his bidding. He cares for his friends, but he doesn't want to make them his servants. xD Also, Akiza might try and weasel information out of Jack and Crow before admitting to go off with them. All in all, I think it was pretty good.

Keep at it! (: