for Raccoon City: Demon's Gate

9/16/2010 c2 3Aasura-chan
Okay, I've wanted to write a review only when I read all of the chapters but I can't resist to write now:

Your story is just great! The scenes and characters are really well written, I almost feel like if I would be part of the capters!

Big congrat! And I'm looking forward what's coming next! :D
4/11/2010 c16 Zikki
I was hooked by the first chapter. A good read:)
9/18/2007 c11 DarkThorned Rose
You say the bomb had 10 seconds left ,THEN you say within a minute they were charging for the door.HOW THE F**K IS THAT POSSIBLE!Wait are they ghosts!No go away!SCARY GHOSTS!
12/30/2005 c5 Ventus Extraho
Cor, doesnt Nemesis know when to give up?
12/10/2005 c16 Ventus Extraho
ZOMBIES! I like/hate zombies! I like em cause they're so damn nasty! I hate em cause they always appear when I dont want em to!:[

Note to your bio; You like the Beetlejuice anime? SO DID I! ;} Pity bout the fact they canceled it...T_T
10/24/2004 c16 a normal person who ate a donkey
RACCOON CITY, JUNE 2ND 1890 - OCTOBER 2ND 1998.

RACCOON CITY SEPTEMBER 10TH 1998 POP.200,0 .

RACCOON CITY SEPTEMBER 27TH 1998 POP.15,0

RACCOON CITY SEPTEMBER 29TH 1998 POP.150

RACCOON CITY SEPTEMBER 30TH 1998 POP.25

RACCOON CITY OCTOBER 1ST 1998 POP.0

RACCOON CITY OCTOBER 2ND 1998, RADIOACTIVE DUST.

CNN news October 3rd 1998:This just in,the American midwestern town Raccoon City has been litarly wiped off the map by the atomic bomb,The reason is belived that a deadly viral outbreak occured and killed most of the population,the president ordered the ahhnilation of the city 2 days ago so the virus did not spread and not threaten the rest of the United States it is known that the dead-toll is arount 190,0 the biggest death-toll in the U.S. for 200 years.in other news, Umbrella incorporated have made a new product that reverses the effects of age,stress and skin,Thats all for now join us later.

GREAT SORY GREAT GREAT AND GREAT!
6/25/2003 c16 FC BaRcElonA
Bloody fantastic!

So when are you getting the sequel.

But - it interferes a little too much with RE3, just tone it back a little in your next one.

It was really great, can't wait for the sequel!
4/16/2003 c16 Digestive-biscuit
WOW! that's all i can say i mean, how the hell did you write such a good story! You are now on my fav author list!
3/26/2003 c16 FinalFlash
ok i just finished it its time for the (various groans from audience) THE PROS AND CONS LIST

PROS

* Excellent beggining.

* Great use of emotion

* Good stroy over-all

* Great new monster (behemoth)

CONS

*hmm you started off amazingly well... but then from i dunno chapter9 you started laggin and getting... i dunno boring (sorry)

* AH (the most annoying) WAY to little action from ch9 on. half of the major monstors (nemesis, hunters behemoth) were stopped by doors slamming. If behemoth could have slashed trhough steel. whats a door gonna do.

OVER-ALL RATING 7.5/10

(damn i talk too much) You mind if i use behemoth in a stroy?
3/26/2003 c16 FinalFlash

PROS

* Excellent beggining.

* Great use of emotion

* Good stroy over-all

* Great new monster (behemoth)

CONS

OVER-ALL RATING 7.5/10

(damn i talk too much) You mind if i use behemoth in a stroy?
3/26/2003 c15 FinalFlash
i just finished chapter 15... i thought Brad was abotu to leave them in the helicopter hahahaha i would laugh so hard if that happeded. (tsk tsk tsk once a coward always a coward) :) excellent story
1/19/2003 c10 10Meethrill
I love this! your stories rock hard time. Please make more stories like this very soon!
1/11/2003 c16 4sashwizzled
Obviously based on the novel (and from someone who just got the novel today, :~shameless bragging~: I should know!) and I think that gives it more depth than it would have had if it were based on the game - I like it a lot!

And, I love that you kept Brad alive - I like him! Even if he is a wimp. ^^'
1/6/2003 c16 9beenieweenie
That was awesome. Very heart-pounding and adrenaline-pumping. Chock full of action-y goodness. I'm glad they escaped. I can't wait to read the next one!
9/6/2002 c16 RichardAiken
Wow, that was really good. It's great that the characterazation is so deep, and the revelations of each character are really interesting. The insight into Nikolai and Behemoth's minds was also exciting. Real atmosphere. And thank god you didn't let Brad die! He's my favorite character!
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »