for The B Team

7/14/2011 c7 12Azraelean
You're evil. Nice story except you know the being evil part.
6/29/2011 c17 12Aiyana-BeautifulFlower
I love it! i know i wanted that ship! but hey you dont have to its your story. but hey i still like the idea lol. but good chapter cant wait for more!
6/24/2011 c16 Aiyana-BeautifulFlower
God this story rulesz! Any ships involved? This is my opinion but I would love to sweets and cam flirt or get closer. Irdk but its like on the show they have gotten way closer. Maybe its me but a fw others hav noticd too. Eh... anywho I love it can't wait fr an updte!
2/11/2011 c13 sarlovesoccer
Despite the major cannon inconsististes (could never spell that word), I liked it.
2/3/2011 c13 healingcat
I'm glad they are ok. Cam will probly have some words to say about being out of touch when Katharine calls her.
1/14/2011 c12 healingcat
Interesting story so far. I'm looking forward to teh next chapter.
10/6/2010 c4 ABVR
[Reread so I can review it]

Oooh . . . Cam does "blandly professional" better than anybody, doesn't she? The whole: "Wow, you're going to treat me like something you just scraped off your shoe, but *I'm* not going to let it get to me . . . I'm still gonna keep my game face on" thing. :-)

Is it okay that when Elsie says: "Burn" I'm imagining her muttering, under her breath, " . . . in Hell," and when Katharine says "Dogood" I'm imagining her muttering "somewhere else?" These two are going to be fun!
10/6/2010 c3 ABVR
[Reread so I could review] And so it begins . . . I feel like we're poised at the top of the big hill at the start of a rollercoaster. Should I put my hands up and go "wheeee?"

*Loved* the idea that the girl in the picture with the teenaged Booth is Cam - and the ongoing "don't try to shrink me" think with Katharine and Sweets. :-)
10/5/2010 c9 Gianna V
Very intriguing turn this has taken. I am really enjoying this case. Daniel, not so much. For some odd reason his personality irks me. I like this new group though; they all seem to be interesting individuals, and quite entertaining. Great story so far.
10/4/2010 c9 jsiebert
I love the chemistry between Katherine and Daniel.

They could make a very interesting couple with less than seven months to get together.
8/30/2010 c6 anon
This is a good fic.

I really like that, while you're using the plot as a great way to explore what it must feel like for Camille and Lance to be left behind, you're also really working to make the other characters function and introducing cases to really round out the story.

I hope that you keep going. I'm very interested.
8/16/2010 c4 Gianna V
I like it. I like it a lot. It's nice to delve into Cam's life and I really like the fact that, apart from Sweets, no one else is around. I am looking forward to learning more about the original characters, but more importantly experiencing the year from Cam's POV and reading a story where she is the principle character.
7/4/2010 c3 7HermioneGranger2020
Nice chapter, quite sentimental. Are the interns still involved?
6/30/2010 c2 HermioneGranger2020
ooh, i liked that. But at first when you introduced Katherine I thought it was going to be the woman Booth was dating and that would have been bad. Also I was thinking maybe in addition to making up characters you could still have people like clark and Wendel. Update soon!
6/25/2010 c2 ABVR
Welcome back, Katharine! Maybe working at the Jeffersonian will give her enough experience that people will be able to look past her associations with Zack and Aiden. Heck, if she winds up making some kind of breakthrough discovery or solving some mega-important case, she might even be somebody people were *eager* to hire (like Lindsey on CSI:NY catching the eye of the NYPD because of her work in the Enselmo Case, or whatever the name of it was).

Anyway . . . this works really well as an introduction to Katharine for people who might not know her from your other stories, which I'm guessing is what you were after. It played differently for me, though, because I *did* know Katharine and once answered the phone, I knew how it was going to turn out. That's not a complaint, though: You need to pay attention to new readers, too (though writers who feel like they have to explain the main character's back story in book #37 of the series, for the 37th time, get to me a little.

Oh! And speaking of T. S. Eliot, here's an Eliot quote that I thought of when I thought about the rest of the old team coming back to the Jeffersonian in a year . . .

We shall not cease from exploration

And the end of all our exploring

Will be to arrive where we started

And know the place for the first time.

And maybe know themselves better, too . . . we'll see. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the B-team!
19 Page 1 2 Next »