for Shinji And Maris

9/20/2018 c1 1willcraftNEX
the last omake here was the best one of the fanfiction universes ive ever seen
9/5/2013 c1 30Atomsk the Pirate King
I read both of them, and they're great I hope u write more
7/29/2013 c1 Guest
Very well written, a little confusing because I only know the backstory of the Star Wars characters. But, how is Shaak Ti alive? This story is written during Starkillers second mission to Felucia, and Shaak Ti died on his first mission. All in all a well written story.
3/20/2013 c1 Guest
Shinji with AT-Field that can block the Force nice but force power over power
nice story
11/1/2011 c1 1Toby860
a good story that has so much potential. a very strong plot line and a well thought out character developement. will you bring eva 01 into the fight or will it stay burried forever. and will yui reunite with shinji. also will any others from the eva universe appear in this story.

I'm Alexis Svitkona and I approve this story.
10/12/2010 c1 6Kreatone
Aww... I feel like I've been neglecting you recently, so I'm just reading some 'older' stories!

Anyways, this was pretty good and a treat to me I just love Maris, felt kind of bad because she got so little attention though. But not here, you went deep and I liked it a lot!

Shinji was pretty courageous, but that's actually good we couldn't have him shaking in his boots, otherwise Maris wouldn't fall for him.

And I've noticed you decided to make a sequel, here are my thoughts on that: "YAAAAY!" lol

So off I am off to read the sequel. Oh, and faved!

Keep up the great work!
9/6/2010 c1 1The Canadian Empire
I liked this! More Please :)
6/22/2010 c1 4Wing Omega
Hello I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this and think the new timeline has a lot of potential if you decide to continue it.
6/21/2010 c1 storyman123
MORE PLEASE
6/18/2010 c1 10Wonderbee31
That was a fun read, and really liked the idea of what all Shinji could do to change things as far as the rebellion went, as well as getting to ave Maris, who I wished had gotten a bit more story than she ended up with.
6/18/2010 c1 James Axelrad
lots of fun.
6/18/2010 c1 16Neferius
It's just the way I am...but I'm still gonna give you crap for the title.

So...What the heck?

Oh well, at least you have the excuse of too many stories under your belt to be creative with titles. Who else can say that?

Though this story used your tried and true method of 'twelfth angel/shinji's latent angelic dna/gets the odd girl', I still found myself enjoying this one, maybe since there was a good amount of substance to it. It just worked well and was an overall good read.

Keep it up.

Read ya Later
6/17/2010 c1 15StraightedgeEpyon
This is a very good read bro but personally I prefer your Dark Child story. Off topic when you told me you've lengthen Shinji's Birthday wish does this mean you've actually given the other kids Gundams? And for Digital Love if you recall I made a suggestion to take a page outta (Not literally) Dragoon Galaxy's Story Shinji Finally Snaps I'm wondering are you gonna do that? You don't have to I understand but you made it seem like the Magi want Shinji all to themselves the way I see it Misato would be in their way. Well whatever you do I'll probably like it none the less and again good job
6/17/2010 c1 XRaiderV1
very well written, and I enjoyed the battle scene.
6/17/2010 c1 16animefan29
Too be honest I felt that Shinji turning Maris away from the Dark Side was too easy. I realize that this is a one shot and it needed to be quick but still. While I like the idea of a Shinji/Maris pairing, I much prefer your previous Star Wars/Eva crossovers (especially your first one where Shinji is trained in the Dark Side).
16 Page 1 2 Next »