for cant stay away

11/29/2018 c1 bev
very short but very good!
7/19/2017 c1 nickyLB
loved it
11/8/2016 c1 guest
love it
5/5/2014 c1 pllfanmom
short, sweet, and spot on!
7/14/2012 c1 Guest
Paisley May. You are so right. Is it so hard to capitalize every once in a while? How do you not know how to write a summary? Even if you did write one the "story" is so short and pointless you would basically just be saying what the whole story is. Sucks!
7/24/2011 c1 19LaceyLouLou82
Great job :)
1/30/2011 c1 25Literati Lover
How cute! I love it! :D
8/6/2010 c1 ana2222
aww...this brings back memories ! i want to re-watch that episode ! :)

like it :) aria and ezra forever !
7/22/2010 c1 23Paisley Mae
What the heck...

(warning, this is not a nice review)

- Yes, a sucky summary. Because there is none. A summary is supposed to summarize what your story is going to be about. It's not that difficult, in fact it's a third grade concept. I know when I was in third grade we spent days just summarizing short stories. It's not difficult at all.

- Capitalize your titles!

- Capitalize the first word of EVERY sentence.

- "Realized" is misspelled

This isn't even a story... she's staring at Ezra. You should definitely try to elaborate. This story lacks plot.

It's a wonder you loved that one 7th Heaven story "I Can't Just Live a Lie." And I thought that was bad... :/

So sorry there aren't any positives in this review, but I'm sorry. This is just...bad.
7/6/2010 c1 8capitaine-awesome
more!
7/5/2010 c1 78Fluffy Tranquil
:). It was pretty good, considering that the series just started and it's hard to write good stories for new series' with little info. My sister and I love Ezria and Wrencer, so of course I had to read this when I saw your profile after I responded to the review. Thanks again, by the way! =]. I've wanted to write a PLL story, but never started yet. I've wanted to finish my other stories first, or at least post what I have so far.
6/23/2010 c1 4breatheallshoutpanic
I like this. Please countinue
6/22/2010 c1 2CandyCane4451
Seriously? That's it? I saw that much in the show.
6/19/2010 c1 25Solivagant
This isn't much of a story... What this is is more stating what happened in the show. Just boring, predictable, and nothing special.

And can you please, please edit this? Capitalize what needs to be capitalized, such as Aria, Ezra, and the first letter in a sentence. Don't be afraid to use commas either.

Miranda
6/18/2010 c1 8Beauty of Wilting
This is not rated M.

Rated M fanfiction is typically adult writing. It could have sexual content, excessive coarse language, loads of violence and gore. It could even have what you have. But, honestly, what you've written is K+ at worst.

Also, you can't just write notes and post them as stories. It's against the rules of the site. If you have something to say, write an Author's Note with a story (and don't let the note be longer than the actual story) or put it on your profile.
16 Page 1 2 Next »