FanFiction.Net
for Up Side Down

10/13/2020 c1 nzjojo
Wow! That was amazing and I loved reading every word. Thank you for sharing your story for us all to read. I know it's a bit late but congratulations on being picked by the judges to win!
8/31/2016 c1 pudget12
Freaking wonderful
3/23/2016 c1 Sharon
NICE!
2/27/2016 c1 twirob
thanks so much for sharing this o/s with us ;D
11/29/2015 c1 12lovepotionsbrewer
What a great little one-shot - unlike anything I'd ever read. You managed to be romantic and horrific, sexy and disturbing, funny and sad. Really, really enjoyed.
Hope we have a chance to chat at the Boston Twific MeetUp.
10/23/2015 c1 debslmac
:) :)
8/11/2015 c1 Suzy-Chapstick
Wow!
6/9/2015 c1 Cynfulme
Wow. Damn, that's hot.
10/31/2014 c1 blb1000
Excellent! Not sure how I missed this before...
I still have LG&EB on alert. Wondering if it's done (enough) or to be continued?
5/26/2014 c1 crackupmonkey
10/12/2013 c1 Rachel Garber
Hi sweetie, this is the third or 4th time I've read this and I always love it. and interesting piece of trivia from the twilight sage: the official illustrated guide. Someone raised the issue of Bella's menstrual blood and the answer is this, menstrual blood is different in that it isn't oxygenated, I think is the word so it has a different "scent" plus Bella would be too embarrassed to say anything and Edward too much of a gentleman to mention it. I really love this story as you can tell since I have read it multiple times, saw that movie, and do I ever love that song, thanks for bringing it to our attention. Mway
10/12/2013 c1 TwiAaccountant
Beautiful
Sensuous
Amazing
It made me feel so much. You are an awe-inspiring writer.

P.S. This is the third time I've read this. Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I was waiting to get registered here.
9/18/2013 c1 fanfictionalcolic
Intense, so intense.
7/1/2013 c1 Rachel Garber
Read this a few time already but really like it a lot, love one shot, but the story is so great, she knows, he knows, they will be together, forever.
2/4/2013 c1 Rachel
Of course I read this too, but love to return to beloved old stories, I think i told you I wrote my own soundtrack for the movies, and I never thought of this then, but it seems like something Bella would think of, when she is convincing him to change her, Lots of songs Moment to Moment, for Edward when he is falling in love with her, Morning Has Broken when they are walking to the clearing to see his meadow, Annie's Song by John Denver when they are together in the meadow, one piece, by Albinoni Adagio in G I think it is, I think of at two scenes, when Edward leaves her, adn when he is walking toward the courtyard to reveal himself. very funereal.
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »