FanFiction.Net
for Eye for an Eye

10/13/2017 c4 Guest
are you ever going to continue with this story i really want to read more
6/18/2017 c4 Guest
aw it was getting so good dont stop now please
6/17/2017 c2 Guest
weird al is so funny keep going its so good
7/13/2016 c1 Fair-Knightess2014
Great work.

I love your writing style and how your put the views across that the reader can very easily visualise and I agree with the other that yours is the best Hank/Beast OC that I've ever come across.

Would love to see what happens in the future chapters if they escape, James & Magneto plans, the consequence of paul's help in your first story, her sister Annie's pregnancy, meeting hanks parents and since beast is so insistence perhaps the possibilities of their cubs/ wedding plans. Either way I'd love to see where this fic goes.
11/1/2015 c4 9Felidae94
I absolutely solve this story! One of the best Hank/Beast OC stories out there and it's a complete shame that it hasn't been updated in so many years. You said in your main page that you never leave a story unfinished and I really hope that still applies to this story because I would really like to see a conclusion to this. As there's so much that I want to see finished. I really want to see Hank and Amanda have their children. So you must come back and finish this story! You can't just leave us like this! At least not me! I will love you forever if you come back to this story and I will review for every chapter update with long winded observations and never ending debates about characters! I know life can be hectic but writing is a way to escape like it is for Amanda when she draws. Please come back to this story!
1/4/2015 c4 cosmos
dont let it stop someone needs to save them please help them
12/9/2014 c4 Guest
is someone going to save them we need a hero
11/9/2014 c4 chaos32
when is the next chapter coming id love for this story to continue
10/24/2014 c4 alice
hello i know it must be hard to write a great story but if you could plese continue im so anxious to know what happens next ill wait as long as i have to see the next chapter:)
10/20/2014 c4 kimberly
i dont like when the villin gets his way :( please keep writeing and soon.
10/20/2014 c4 XoWolfDeviloX
ive never seen such great work like this well done ive got to read more hope you update soon
8/31/2014 c4 peach09
You are an incredible writer! I really really really hope you continue this story! It's just too good to stop here! I hope things have gotten better for you and you find inspiration to continue writing. Update us . I'll die from the suspense haha!
7/4/2014 c1 3Ryuno chu
Oh jeez... xD That was absolutely amazing! The best bit was Piotr slamming the door in Logan's face.
5/29/2014 c4 10princessyuki08
Could you please update this story?
3/3/2014 c4 xXMoonlitSorrowsXx
I know it's been a long whil since you've updated but please don't give up on this story! I love it. I think you've captured Hank's character really well and I'm looking forward to the development of his relationship with Amanda. And of course her family issues, Charles return, Magneto/Mystic, etc. You are a very talented writer, it's definitely kept me interested.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »