for Fallen

8/23/2021 c25 AmbreCaldero
my last commentary was supposed to be on the last chapterme and thechnology...)
8/23/2021 c1 AmbreCaldero
Wow ! I love that story so much ! I literally devoured it. I don't know if you will update it (I hope you will) but even if you update it in 10 years, be sure that you will have at least one reader (unless I am dead but in that case... that is not my fault
6/29/2021 c25 strippedtissuebox
Just binges this whole story.. love it and the character development! I'd be so great FIL if you were to finish this-I'd love to see how scouting goes for the group and what happens with James!
6/2/2021 c25 Lycannon
so, are you still gonna continue this story? its really good
3/31/2021 c9 1walraaj
The reiterating of shit that we just read, but in the other POV is so annoying. I would try to avoid it unless necessary.
3/17/2021 c25 1Brightness Freya
Please update soon!
3/11/2021 c25 DarkWolf08
I do like the story, you do have alot of skill and the makings to become a great author.
Maybe start toning down the romance between Alice and Bella just a little, they are agreeably adorable, but you need to focus more on the other aspects of the story instead of focusing on the little bubble the 2 have created for themselves.
2/22/2021 c25 HOM33OUND
I just wanted to let you know, this is the best story I’ve ever read. You have amazing writing skills.
2/14/2021 c25 Jodi
So, 8 years w/o an update... I hope you haven't died or anything. You promised, many times to finish this story, please get to it. I've really enjoyed the concept of it. And you're a pretty good writter. Don't keep me hanging. Thanks, Jodi.
12/1/2020 c24 Guest
I think she should train to have a flaming sword, not only would it make her flames a constant in battle requiring less focus, but it also aligns with biblical mythology well.
11/28/2020 c25 Guest
So you never finished the story. I wish you would because I love it so far.
9/24/2020 c25 Kiren44
I am very late to join this party but needed to express how much I loved your story. I hope you finish it one day.
9/17/2020 c25 Ailenblue
I need you to update please, this story is too good to leave it like this, and I know it's been about 7 years since the last time but I still have hope :(
9/17/2020 c25 Guest
8/29/2020 c20 Guest
Hilarious mistake of calling Bella “Ms Swan”
1,201 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »