FanFiction.Net
for The Train Ticket Girl

10/11/2012 c1 Guest
Honestly? If I had seen that I would have screamed bloody murder and high tailed it to the lodging house.
...
...
I would also probably pee myself.
7/24/2011 c3 7ReginaRose
Hey I really like this story. Please update. I'm hooked.
2/26/2011 c4 Ealasaid Una
great story so far. i think that it is good.
6/25/2010 c3 3IsabelNightfel
I love it, it's awesome! Can't wait for more!
6/25/2010 c3 4Izabeal Finley
Amazing! :)

Can't wait for more!
6/25/2010 c3 11xXEmiShaeXx
Dang. I didn't expect her to be mute...Strange. And that was an extremely short chapter. LONGER! I NEED THEM TO BE LONGER. Love you sis.

6/20/2010 c2 4Izabeal Finley
Scree, Very good! I love you're writing its soooo good! It's interesting & it keeps you wanting more!

I can't wait for more! Thanks for writing this great story!

Update soon!
6/19/2010 c2 11xXEmiShaeXx
Mur. I was so NOT pouting. (Okay maybe I was...A little...) But I think, I don't know what I think...IS THE GIRL WHO I THINK IT IS? HMMN? Dark, short hair that brushed her shoulders...Interesting. And you updated amazingly fast...And without calling me. -narrows eyes in suspicion- I thought I was your proof readr? What happened to all the good times we were on the phone and you found all of the mega-no-sense-making-mistakes? Huh? You could have weeded out all of the mistakes in THIS chapter...But NO. You didn't call Emi. Now Emi is upset and is no longer talking to you...After this review. And she is also starting to creep herself out by talking about herself in third person...So Adios amiga...See you in Spanish class on Monday.

~ XOXO EmiShae

(P.S. The no-taling-thing stops on monday at 7:00.)
6/19/2010 c1 3IsabelNightfel
I don't know about Mush but that would personally freak me out enough to probably pee myself...I like it so far keep writing and I'll keep reading.
6/19/2010 c1 11xXEmiShaeXx
"Along witha pale blue hand grasping the ticket." Not creepy. Not creepy at all. This was an excellent chapter. I love it to death. And I'm not the first to review. -stomps foot like a little kid- And I so wanted to e the first. -sighs- Guess I'll have to settle for second. Update again...Or call. Adios.

6/18/2010 c1 4Izabeal Finley