FanFiction.Net
for Shooting Stars and Setting Suns

8/28/2019 c7 AwesomeFangirlOtaku01
I am lowkey getting a yandere vibe rn
8/28/2019 c7 AwesomeFangirlOtaku01
I like how they use pronouns when referring to her. It really does show the importance and significance she means to them
9/4/2016 c1 120ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
1/7/2015 c13 7Pink the Legendary
YEESH, talk about nutso ash holery. -3- There needs to be at least ONE roll reversal thing with their bonds.
9/13/2014 c13 praxian-press
Um, where in the world is the sequel? It has been a couple of years now. I really love this series and hope you continue it eventually.
9/8/2014 c13 Zetsunax
where is the sequel !? did you write it ? please do so . the story is incredible .
8/22/2014 c1 PerliaFTW
Ok, first can I just say that this story is AMAZING. The plot is very nice and the character that you built for fem!sam is so different from actual transformers that it makes a whole other world for us readers. I also wanted to wonder when you're going to update this? As long as you update it eventually I'll be happy. :)

- PerliaFTW
7/17/2014 c13 3WolfetteKurenai
Can I just say I LOVE the story? Seriously I couldnt take my eyes off it. I loved it very very much and cant wait for another one. I can't wait xD Good job on this one really really good job.
6/28/2014 c13 5grapejuice101
where's the sequel! I need more plz
11/6/2013 c13 StormSpark
please write the next story to this one and the other one. i want to know what happens next.
10/11/2013 c13 Guest
have you got the third instalment yet!? Please upload it please. I can't wait for the next story!
8/2/2013 c1 amanda
i am waiting for the next story for transformers. i hope it will be up soon please.
7/19/2013 c13 me
Love your fanfic. Are you planning to continue with Revenge of the Fallen? Or is this story line abandoned?
6/10/2013 c14 3Santoka
He there!
So, first things first: I love the Universe you created here and I enjoyed every minute of reading! Your style of writing is great and the quality of the plot goes without saying :) So there!

But, I have to ask, do you still plan to upload that sequel? I had the distinctive feeling that you already wrote it, at least partly, but... Well, please tell me that you didn't abandon this story!

Santoka
5/24/2013 c14 Alexstarlight18
Love it ,when are going to start the next story ? Can't wait!
207 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »