for Let the Right One Out

7/4/2013 c2 120Dolphingirl32173
UPDATE! I WANT TO FIND OUT MORE! UPDATE PLEASE!
6/28/2012 c2 twivampsalvatore
Please continue this story! Its great so far!
6/28/2012 c2 Twilightlover15
Continue this story please! I have to know what happens next lol!
11/23/2010 c2 22Temptress-Kitten17
Wow, this is really good. I know it's been a while, but I really hope you continue this story. Loved Damon's quip about Stefan and the Saint Bernard btw.
10/25/2010 c1 6Eye of The Tigress
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORYY IS AWESOME
8/14/2010 c2 3SoUtHeRnBeLLe706
omg i had an idea for a story kinda like this one in my head but i would much rather read it than write it...is there any chance you will continue? please let me know and if you do so i can put you on my story alert...
7/29/2010 c2 32Dark-Supernatural-Angel
OMG! I could see this alteration happening and the reason for taking Elena does make sense!

Please continue!
7/29/2010 c1 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Interesting to see the new alteration. I'm watching the episode right now =D
6/20/2010 c2 2Minga01
*hands you a bag of motivation*

I really like where this story is going. I hope you decide to keep going with it. As incentive, I have given you my bag of motivation. In it you will find a pocket muse and other delicious goodies to help you strive on to complete this story.

Good luck!
6/19/2010 c2 2VampireExpert101
Great twist, and very realistic. They would want to orture Katherine probably more than the brothers, so, Elena would make do -since she is practically the same person!
6/19/2010 c2 6Eye of The Tigress
Poor elena. But i enjoy this story, keep going. I was always courious to see what Staffie woyuld do if he wasnt being tourtured; probly socking up on as many bunnies as he can! :)